Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Its the white folded paper in the same bag the control module came in.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Before you install everything, attach the wires from the tubes to the connector (black lookin box with 4 plugs), then the connector to the control module. Then the control module wires to the battery to test everything.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
yea i just saw that, i came here to write i'm a dumbass for that... and now i feel dumber then ever... thanks though! i'm all over it right now!!

T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Just finished the install on my car and did some other things. Now to find the digital camera and take some pictures.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
<----jealous! can u give me some pics where you put everything? help get me a better idea where all the other stuff is gonna go? thanks

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm jealous, I didn't got mine yet, I bet I'll be the last one since I'm in Canada.

Here's one question, why does it says my package weights 25 lbs, I know I ordered 3 kits, but one kits weights 9lbs according to others, so mine should weight 27 lbs...

Another question, let's say the kit doesn't works, what do we have to do?

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
The reason it says it weighs 25 pounds is because the lady that works at the shipping center said the package is considered an "oversized" package so she just put the weight at the minimum weight for an "oversized" package. no big deal

If the kit does not work, please call me right away.
So far everyone's kit has worked and they love it. But if for some reason it doesn't work, call me.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
Tel: (805)795-5554
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.com
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.com

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
ok, this answer my questions well. I have no doubt that the kits are great, just wanted to get an answer if something like that happens to someone.

thanks steven

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Steve - in an early post I believe you said that is very important to connect the control module cables directly to the battery, but we can use extended wire right?
With the length of the wires provided, the control module can only be placed in the footwell, so I need a longer cable. I'm sure it'd be fine, but just checking.

'96 Contour GL T-Red Finally with pictures! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059584
T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ContouR CreW:
Steve - in an early post I believe you said that is very important to connect the control module cables directly to the battery, but we can use extended wire right?
With the length of the wires provided, the control module can only be placed in the footwell, so I need a longer cable. I'm sure it'd be fine, but just checking.

I just used that double sided tape and put it right on top of my power distribution box. I really need to go find my digital camera...

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard