Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Called today and it WAS examined last night and is now on its way to the CFS station where it will be available for me to pick up. My broker told me to call her everyday to see if its ready for pick up.
Again, I'm sorry its taking so long. The customs lady that deals with the port said my shipment was in one of the most backed up ports.. Go figure!

I'll let you guys know the day I pick everything up!

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Quote:

HELLO STEVEN...JUST FOUND YOUR FREIGHT ...ARRIVED EARLY TO CFS STATION....IT IS NOW READY TO BE PICKED UP.....IF YOU WANT BEFORE XMAS...PLEASE CALL ME RIGHT AWAY..
IMPERIAL IS OPEN TOMORROW BUT ONLY UNTIL 12:45 AND THEY ARE CLOSED ON FRIDAY.........THANKS MONICA

Monica Marin
Western Overseas. Corp

ITS ALL HERE, I'M GOING TO PICK IT UP NOW!!!!!!! I'LL BE SHIPPING EVERYTHING OUT TONIGHT!!!

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
That's awesome...but before you ship them out, do you think you could verify my shipping address? You pm'ed me indicating the wrong address so I replied with the correction, but haven't received a verification reply back.

Thanks again Steve.

'96 Contour GL T-Red Finally with pictures! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059584
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
im intrested but only if you have gold

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Sorry, the group buy ended about 2 months ago.
No gold, yellow is the closest thing to it.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
that's great, about how much time do you think it will take for the kits to get to us?

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
4 - 6 days I believe. I'll post up for sure tomorrow when I get all the tracking numbers.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Alright!!!! LIGHTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT. Only took me about 30 minutes of paperwork, but they're on their way!!! lol
I will have tracking numbers for everyone tomorrow morning. I'll call later today for them but they said it will probably be tomorrow morning.

I have also included invoices with each order
I'll send everyone a PM with their tracking numbers tomorrow morning.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
Tel: (805)795-5554
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.com
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.com

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Tracking Numbers have been sent out.
I didn't mention in the first few messages that I ended up using UPS instead of FedEx because the place I was at charged different prices from what the FedEx website told me. UPS ended up being the same price as FedEx's website told me, lol

Anyways, I checked all of the tracking numbers so if anyone has any problems with their tracking number, please contact me ASAP.

Happy holidays and enjoy your lights!
I wanna see pictures for my website

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
Tel: (805)795-5554
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.com
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.com

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Thanks, i can't wait to install these! yippie, i should have them installed probably 30th or 31st.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard