Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I will get a call on Monday or Tuesday when it's available. Came off the boat yesterday and should pass Customs Monday and be at the warehouse Tuesday ready for pickup. I'll find out for sure on Monday because I'm going to keep calling until its ready for me to pick up.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
Tel: (805)795-5554
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.com
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.com

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
*****UPDATE*****
Here is the Email I received this morning

Quote:

To: Pacific Glow - Steven
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 8:21 AM
Subject: RE: COD charges for inbound shipment

Hello again Steven,

Here is a copy of the exam charges ($10.00 total). The container is still awaiting release from the X-ray exam and there is always a possibility that Customs may want to examine the container further and that would incur more charges. Hopefully that will not be the case.

I will let you know as soon as they fully release this container so you would be able to come by and pay for your shipment and we can release the freight to you.

Have a wonderful day!
Mat G.

Just want to let you guys know what I'm waiting on.
If I get another Email before 2:30PM today I will go down and pick it up today.

If anyone has questions, comments, etc... please feel free to call me.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Good to hear, hey i just got a better job at work. They asked me, I will be doing clerical (sp) work and going do more with customs. Ought to be fun. Thursday night, I train in house, and friday I train at our office at the port dealing with customs.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I have sent a message to everyone. Please respond ASAP!
I'm expecting to hear tomorrow (12/16/04) that I can get them! I need to verify the info I have sent to each of you before I can send out the lights.
Please read and respond.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a message or call me!

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I received this about 3 minutes ago.

Quote:

Hello Steve,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately your shipment is still on manifest hold. We will be calling on it again tomorrow. We check it daily for a release. Plus, I checked via my ABI (Customs) system and it still shows it is on hold. Unfortunately X-ray exams (which are the manifest holds) are done as soon as Customs can do them. It just depends on how fast US Customs can get the exams done. It used to be that you could call them to see when the exam was scheduled, but now Customs will not tell us anything. It's their policy now to not let out any information as to why or when the container is going to be examined via X-ray.

I hope to know some more information tomorrow and will let you know.

Regards,
Mat G.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I will ask tonight at work if there is anyway of getting around this. I may cost extra to do it though. customs is a [censored].

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
yea, you can say that again

T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Steve, it's ok we all know you just steal the leds

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
UPDATE:

I talked to my customs broker about 5 minutes ago, not her assistant Mat, and she spent about 10 minutes with me trying to find out what�s taking so long.
She�s calling the port where my stuff is to see what�s holding everything up. I'll get a call when they get back from lunch and I'll post up again.
I'm SOOOO sorry for the delays everyone.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
ok... Its supposed to be examined for the LAST TIME tonight but she said dont count on it which means shes calling me tomorrow to make sure it was examined. I'll update you guys when I hear something new.

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard