Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
My first one to, I am so excited to get the kit, and you made it as easy as possible for us. Thank you for you excellent service.

98 CSVT Black/Blue #135 of 6535 Formerly known as "SVTbullet"
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'd like to say my word too... This group buy is running great and smoothly, it's the first time I buy this way and I'm satisfied of the service. I must say that I was a bit scared at first, because I never did some sort of order like this, I only ever went to a store our something, plus I've never bougt anything from USA, since I'm from Canada. I've looked at some other GB and found that many problems occured. I'm not sure it would have been that easy to order something in another GB, again because I'm from Canada, because this caused me some problems (making my bank word with some bank in the USA to change the currency to make possible the making of a check...). I'd like to thanks auiotour and Steven from Pacific Glow to make this possible. I'm in a hurry to get this, even if I won't install the kit for this winter and even if it's still going to take a while to get the kit. I just hope there will be not any problems for the shipping between the USA and Canada.

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Time to join the Thank You squad this isn�t my first time getting some parts from a group buy but this is one of most updated, and well taken care of customers one. I would like to thank you Steve can�t wait to get my kit it will be on that day. Also you plan on having those other group buys later on I might be coming back for some more stuff

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Again, I would like to say thank you to everyone and your welcome. The group buy ran (and is running) smoothly not just because of auiotour and myself, but because all of you helped us make it that way.
Last I heard, they were preparing my order. Once I hear anything different, I will let you all know.
As for those of you who wanted in on this group buy but haven't contacted me lately, I did order your products so they are coming to me. If you still want in on the GB, I can do that for you but I need to hear from you soon. Once I get the products in, I will be sending them out to everyone who has already paid. If I haven't heard from you, I will be using them for my retailers.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
Tel: (805)795-5554
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.net
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.net

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Update:

auiotour... New Million Color Kit (PayPal...Paid)
LoganB... Single Color(Red)...(PayPal.. Paid)
aaron_soccer20...New Million Color... (Check... Paid)
ContouR CreW... Million Color Kit (Check... Paid)
1usedsvt...Single Color(Red)... (Check... Paid)

Airforce... Single Color(Red)... (Credit Card... Pending)
Scooby32... Single Color(Red)... (PayPal... Paid)
DemonOfSteel... New Million Color Kits (x3)... (Check... Paid)
hayn_kine... New Million Color Kits(x2)...(Pending...)
garretto... Single Color(Green)...(Pending...)

Good job guys. I haven't heard from the following people so I am going to guess that they are no longer interested

hayn_kine
garretto
Airforce

If any of you are still interested, please contact me ASAP.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I made a mistake. I marked garretto as one of the "lost contact" members but I forgot that we talked and I have him down for a green underglow set. I did have him marked off for that on my paperwork but I forgot about it.
Sorry about that Garrett.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Pacific Glow:
I made a mistake. I marked garretto as one of the "lost contact" members but I forgot that we talked and I have him down for a green underglow set. I did have him marked off for that on my paperwork but I forgot about it.
Sorry about that Garrett.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

hehe, it's ok

WTB: Andy's Auto Sport front bumper only... a chip for my 98se
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Well, I have Good news and Bad news for everyone.
The good news is I got the dates from the manufacturer, the bad news is I won�t be able to get them to you before December. But they will get to you around the 10th of December. Here is a copy of the email I just got

Quote:

"Dear Steve Brown�£�¬

Thank you for your payment.

We will ship the goods this week, and the ETD is 16th November, it will arrive Los Angeles about 5th December.
We will send you the B/L after shipping.

We hope we can do much business in the future.
�¡�¡�¡�¡

�¡�¡�¡�¡
�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡�¡
Yours sincerely

Yu Jianxiang"

I wish I could have gotten it to you guy before December but they will be on their way soon. I'll keep everyone updated if anything changes.

I would also like to inform everyone that I got the domain name www.pacificglow.com now.
I now have .net and .com
Woot Woot!

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.com
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.com

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Thanks for updating us with the extended time. Last time I was in a group buy they never bothered to tell us it was gonna take 2 weeks longer. we all [censored] wondering where are stuff was lol. Thanks again steven.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
It doesn't matter that much for me if it takes 2 more weeks to get the kits even if I'm in a hurry to get the them, because I ain't going to install them for this winter.

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard