Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by GregDawg:
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I have had underbody lights for over a year now. Yes, they are gorgeous and I loved mine. Then, I hit a snow drift, one gone. Must have kicked up a rock and the back one stopped working, 2 gone. Got in car accident, 3 gone. Now I only have one left and I plan on taking that off and putting it in my trunk. They are nice butn even with being extrememly careful like I was, they break. It doesn't matter if they are Street Glow, Optx, or any other brand. I'm not trying to steer people away from underbody lights, just letting people know what happened to me and probably happens for many others.

With neons, yes, stuff like that happens. I broke all of my neons. Thats why I switched to LEDs
With the LEDs, they are alot more durable and last longer.

4 weeks ago I was T-Boned and the light didn't break. I was hit right above the back of the LED Tube and they worked great.

When I put my front lights on, I used tie wraps and I used some thin ones for the front right side. The tie wrap broke and the light hit the ground and drug for about a 1/4 mile. Guess what, the light still works and you can not notice a thing happened to it. if you would like, I will post up the light with where it drug on the ground.
And if anyone is wondering, I have a 2002 eclipse with eibach prokit lowering spring and KYB AGX adjustable shocks. My car is only about 3 inches off the ground. and I have now had 2 sets of underglow LED kits and not one tube went out or broke. I got rid of my blue because I started selling the million color kits so I hooked my car up with them.

- Steven

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
just wanted to say, i am interested on getting a pair... i'll keep up todate on this post..

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Aaron. I can give you a AIM screen name. The order is about to take place and doesn't seem like we are getting as many people here as we would like to have gotten.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Hey, haven't visited in a while otherwise I would have jumped right on this. Definantly interested here...is it still possible for me to join?

'96 Contour GL T-Red Finally with pictures! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059584
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Yes it is. Good, we need 1 person i believe then we can get the deal. I will have steven give an update. he is afk right now.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Alright, Here is the list of people that are interested.

auiotour
LoganB
aaron_soccer20
ContouR CreW

We have 4 people but if you guys would like, I will give everyone the prices for the "6-10 people" selection

Here is the list of Kits:

New Million Color Kit: $200 + shipping
Million Color Kit: $175 + shipping
Multi-Function 7-Color Kit: $150 + shipping
Multi-Function Single Color Kit: $85 + shipping
(Available Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange, Pink, Aqua, White and Yellow)

If you would like to know your shipping cost, please PM me with your zip code. All products will be shipped from the zip code 93063 via FedEx.

If you already know you would like to order, PM me with the following information.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Payment Method:

And I will respond with the total including Shipping.

For the payment section, I give you 2 options: PayPal or Personal Check.

If you decide to pay via Personal Check, Your lights will not be shipped until the check has cleared my bank.
I will place the order on Monday and from there it should take approx. 18-20 days for me to get them. Once I receive the lights, I will send them to each of you individually unless instructed otherwise.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow
Tel: (805)795-5554
E-mail: admin@pacificglow.net
Web Site: http://www.pacificglow.net

Last edited by Pacific Glow; 10/22/04 01:11 AM.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
How much longer will this be going on for, i might need like a day or two... If it can hold up, then im in.

98 CSVT Black/Blue #135 of 6535 Formerly known as "SVTbullet"
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 1usedsvt:
How much longer will this be going on for, i might need like a day or two... If it can hold up, then im in.

The group buy will close Sunday night around 9:00pm PST. I will be placing the order on Monday or Tuesday. If that is not enough time, please pm me or feel free to call me and we can work something out.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Updated List of Interests

auiotour... New Million Color LED Kit (Paid)
LoganB... pending
aaron_soccer20... pending
ContouR CreW... pending
1usedsvt... pending

All of you should have a PM except for 1usedsvt because I responded to him above.

Sincerely,

Steven Brown
Pacific Glow

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
pm sent.

Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21