Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
no, i meant that the V is pointed outwards, like in the pic i took of mine. is that correct?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
I should've paid attention to this post. Yes, the tip of the "V" points outward, toward the door.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by dion:
I should've paid attention to this post. Yes, the tip of the "V" points outward, toward the door.

Ditto. Sorry, I didn't see this one pop back up again.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
thanks guys. hopefully i can mine put on real soon, instead of driving around with them poking their little heads through my back seat.

Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
ok, got mine put on a few weeks ago. been to lazy and busy to post the pics but finally am going to. i ended up only paying $60 to have a muffler shop put them on. (hopefully they wont fall off after a year )
anyways, the guy let me get underneath so i could snap some more photos for any of you guys considering getting/making them. i painted mine "Ford blue" for the hell of it and so they would stand out in the pics better.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Dude those welds look horrible. The bead is not even equal parts body/frame connector. Its mostly body. Maybe I can't see them good enough.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
great. i guess thats why it only cost me $60

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Dude those welds look horrible. The bead is not even equal parts body/frame connector. Its mostly body. Maybe I can't see them good enough.

yeah in the second pic look at the weld all the way to the right

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Great pics, they showed me exactly what I needed to see

Now I just have to get around to making a set

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:
Now I just have to get around to making a set

GB?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard