Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Hugo, you are welcome to stay!

If this year will be anything like last year, the cars in the rear will get the best ride. I was in the lead last year and I barely hit 50 at some points, but Kim was farther back and was really booting along to keep up. I suggest if you want a faster ride stay towards the rear. Oh and don't drink too much the night before because the hills and twisties will surley mix our stomachs up!

00 SVT Contour (1584) 04 F-350 XLT Sport V10 02 Honda Spirit 750 64 390 FE Big Block
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
yeah I stayed in the back to keep all the 'tours together, but with my dogomatic I was having trouble accelerating to keep up. I'm thinking up front is where I'll be this year.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by hmouta:
Quote:

We have more sleep space for more travelers if needed.

is that an open invite. depending on my work schedule friday i may be interested to avoid driving up at 4-5am on saturday. and my car will be washed this time (and hopefully zainoed). i dont think i've made a meet yet with a clean car.

hugh if you want to car pool up let me know, I am going home thursday night to switch cars and will come back to school friday then leave either mid afternoon or evening to avoid traffic

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i have good tires this year!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!

no sliding through corners at 35 mph for me.
hahah

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Sounds like quite the adventure! Can't wait!

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Oct. 16th sounds great for me as of right now........

Sounds like were also gonna have a pretty kick a$$ drive( thanks Mike&Kim), and the stops sound great as well...

Hope to see everyone then, and I hope nothin $hitty comes up to prevent me from goin' again---I'm still pissed I missed the Mod\Maint. meet in june......

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
yeah I stayed in the back to keep all the 'tours together, but with my dogomatic I was having trouble accelerating to keep up. I'm thinking up front is where I'll be this year.

oh boy ... hmm.

With the past two rainstorms I discovered a bad leak in my passenger footwell area (from the hood hinges maybe?) ... that might be replacing my hope for new tires assuming it is not immediately fixable.

Are we using two-ways this year again? I finally bought a pair this summer so have a spare if someone needs.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:

Are we using two-ways this year again? I finally bought a pair this summer so have a spare if someone needs.

oh, oh me, I will use a spare if someone has one

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
October 16th, Saturday
10:00 meet up off I-93 North at the NH State Liquor store rest stop.

I'm sorry, can you repeat everything again. I wasn't paying attention.

Maybe I should bring my truck up there so I can have them load it with a fork lift at the NH State packey. [redneck alky voice] "Ain't nuttin' better 'en cheap booze"

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J

We have more sleep space for more travelers if needed.
Hell we had a guy sleeping on a mattress on our kitchen floor the night of Mike's bachelor party, so there's plenty of room. lol

Funny, I don't really remember that... I think it might have been that darn trip to the library that did me in.

If its not a problem would there be a few square feet for a non-contour owner from CT?

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard