Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
thats sounds like a great day.
and with the majority of the activities ending around 4 or so, i will have plenty of time to get home, shower, change, and head out to work.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

we did see one cop perched early on the kanc, but that was the only cop we saw all day.
I'm sure there will be enough tourist activity to slow us to the proper speed limit that day, at least on 112. 113 is where the fun is going to be. wee!

no worries, I got my passport, we'll be invincible, just look out for a 5 0 signal from my car or just by seeing me freak out when the radar detector goes off, both ways you all will know

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Depending on if I have new tires or not, I may be trailing at the end of the line since I won't be taking corners quite as much as the rest of you.

I wanted to take the Miata up, but it's having a few problems so my parents don't want it traveling so far.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Depending on if I have new tires or not, I may be trailing at the end of the line since I won't be taking corners quite as much as the rest of you.

well I have good tires and STB's so I guess I will be upfront

got to love those corners

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by brapple:

well I have good tires and STB's so I guess I will be upfront

got to love those corners

watch my svt flip over the sides since my tires suck!

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Matty, is the problem with the Miata something I might be able to help with? I have been collecting the factory repair manuals on CD for the Miatas. I don't think I have their year specifically.

I think we'll be there in our car, it would be fun to have another red roadster for the drive. I'm still dying to see it.

Current Car: 2005 Lava Orange Mazdaspeed Miata 2004 Graphite Dodge Stratus Old cars: 2003 Garnet Mica Miata/1998 T-Red SVT Contour
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Darn... even though I'm not technically in the CEG midst any more, if I was around, I would have thought about crashing this gig. I'll probably be on vacation and in Chicago/Michigan that weekend.

Nice job, Kim, glad the NE group is still active.

-Peter

04 Mazda 6s V6 MTX, in service 10/28/03 02 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 165HP 4cyl auto AWD former: 95 Mystique LS V6 MTX [11/14/94-5/19/04]
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Thanks for doing all this organizational work, Kim.

I think I'll head to the get-together. Not only do y'all seem like a fun group, but I'm also not on-call that weekend.

Quote:

My bone-stock '95 Mystique GS will be joining 98SE near the back of the pack... and I'll be bringing up the rear if I can't get my rear sway-bar fixed by then (busted left bushing).

Po

Po 1995 Mercury Mystique GS: Zetec 2.0L I-4, CD4E 1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau: 351M (5.8L V-8), FMX Coming in 2007 -- 1986 Jaguar XJ12 Sovereign: 5.3L High-Efficiency V-12, GM transmission
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ryan - I'll e-mail my dad asking for the symptoms. Something about engine stuttering or bucking under acceleration, I think (not unlike the famous problem I had with the Probe that got misdiagnosed three times), but I'll get more details. I know you've been wanting to see it, we should meet sometime.

I don't think they were quite comfortable with me taking it on such a long trip North anyway so regardless of outcome it will be till another meet that I can bring it. (I can't even park it in Worcester it's their baby, haha!)

Peter - would enjoy finally meeting you after all these years, please come!

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Quote:

We have more sleep space for more travelers if needed.

is that an open invite. depending on my work schedule friday i may be interested to avoid driving up at 4-5am on saturday. and my car will be washed this time (and hopefully zainoed). i dont think i've made a meet yet with a clean car.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard