Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
i'll suprise ya.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Hey Guys,

Looks like I've got to bail on this one. Last night my best friend discovered her long term boyfriend cheating on her. Needless to say it's going to be an incredibly drunk night. I asked if she'd be interested in going, but she didn't want to.

Yeah, the word marriage was passed around a few times too.

Good news is I always thought she could do alot better.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
will be leaving soon, just waiting on work from Hugo and Jay

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by zgendron:

Looks like I've got to bail on this one. Last night my best friend discovered her long term boyfriend cheating on her. Needless to say it's going to be an incredibly drunk night. I asked if she'd be interested in going, but she didn't want to.

hey be careful of the rebounding girl that's mourning a long term relationship, especially when she's drunk. don't want to ruin a good friendship with a drunken night of...that's all I gotta say.
seriously though, best of luck to her. I think that's great that you're being there for her, although it seems like we haven't seen you in ages! I've been wanting to see you drive that lil red rocket.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Looks like I should be goin'... I may have to leave early though(not sure yet)......

Now I just gotta get up early and clean my baby, Cuz' unforetunately she has been neglected because I been workin' so much she hasn't gotten the TLC she deserves...

see y'all there

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well Jay and Hugo are on there way already and I am headin out now

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by brapple:
well Jay and Hugo are on there way already and I am headin out now

Gods Speed

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Guys I'm going to have to be easy on my car during the fun rides. Just got new tires today, and they noted my left side stabilizer link is loose/worn. On top of this my brake fluid was so low that my e-brake light came on driving home from that ... probably a slow leak (I filled the brake fluid right before the CT meet in the spring because it was low then too) but there is really no time to fix whatever might be wrong on both issues.

Accursed final exams ... usurping all my time and leaving lots of last-minute fixes before this meet my car will be filthy inside and out as well, since it spent the day at Sears today.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!

sorry all, but now you gotta count me out... Somethin' came up and I gotta head to NYC tomorrow for the rest of the weekend.....
hope to see you all at the next meet. Hope everyone has fun tomorrow.

wish I could be there with ya, but I'll be on a little ride of my own....

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
updated 10/15/04

FINAL (hopefully)

-Goonz - Black SVT
-brapple - Blue SE
-CueballSVT - Green SVT
-Elky - Silver SVT
-98 SE - Red SE
-SVT - Red Miata
-bpwu - Mystique
-hmouta - Black SVT
-frenchblueC2 - Blue Cougar
-Cobra - Silver SVT
-Goonz (friend) - Blue 2.5rs
-cruises8 - Silver SVT
-robzride - Black SVT
-Goonz (friend) - Purple MX-6

Total:14<-----that number dropped oh well, the show must go on!!!

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard