Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Not sure if I'll be able to m,ake it but, I'll try. May have the little one with me.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Those roads are closed dude. I tried to go down there last week and was shut down at Randle.

I did get to drive the North Cascades Hwy yesterday. Started in Spokane, drove 2 to Grand Coulee Dam, then North to Omak, then 20 all the way home. It takes better than six hours going the speed limit, but it sure is nice...and twisty!

I think you guys should take a drive to Bend. Those roads are pretty fun and you can stop at the Dechutes Brewery for lunch and a fresh brew. Then, if you really want to still drive, you can go north to I-84 near The Dalles. That's nice and twisty as well

I'll actually be in Portland this weekend, although I doubt I can get out for a drive. I'd love to meet up with you guys before you set out though!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Drat. Oh well, we can drive somewhere else. Bend or Central Oregon or Central Washington might be nice -- the weather should be warmer there! Or maybe to the coast, or... Yeah, Mike, at least come out and say "Hi" before we take off!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Well, I'll show up at Clackamas Town Center tomorrow around 10am if anyone wants to go for a drive or just stop by and hang for a while. I'll be at the same spot we've met at there before. Go west on Sunnyside road from I-205, take the first entrance with a traffic signal and look to the parking lot to the right just after turning off Sunnyside. PM me if you want my cell no.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Ahhhhhh. [censored] happens. I cant make it! I gots major stuff goin on down here, but another time, i SWEAR! Sorry!.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Bah, my weekend was crazy. I barely had time to do anyting.

I'll be back down Halloween weekend though...

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard