Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Okay, we're really runnin' outta summertime now, everyone. I think I'm free any Saturday this month. Anyone else wanna meet up? The weather's supposed to be pretty good this Saturday at the north Oregon coast (65-70), and western (65-ish) and eastern Washington (75-ish). Anyone wanna go for a drive this weekend or next? (Dunno what the weather's gonna be on the 9th though...) Maybe we can do a day-long drive and just grab food somewhere or get sub sandwiches and have a picnic along the way?

We also have an offer to meet up with some Cougar owners sometime too. Maybe we could do a Seattle or Vancouver BC meet with them and another one further south if some people can't make it up north?

Let's put this together!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
im really just waiting for a date and location

but i will be in salem sunday oct 3rd for an autocross if u want to meet up there(i know it is too far for you washington guys). it would be cool to see some contours running around there

98 contour svt #6473 of 6535
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I am down for a local, portland area meet.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Football is my LIFE.

Seahawks have a bye this coming weekend, but I think I have plans to go shooting with some friends.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
finaly back in town but im gonna be traveling alot so when we get a date set ill have to see whats going on. getting my car back from the shop today had to get the rear contol arms replaced and the stereo install is finaly complete cant wait to whore it.

98 CSVT droped on 17x8 tsw rims w/kuhmo 225/45/17 svt badges on fenders svt ovals frnt&rear st200 badges rear lower door painted calipers,reflector,chrome oval short ram intake pioneer deh-960 mbquart seperates PG octaneR 4ch
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Hey Marty im down on sat.'s But i might not be drivin the tour...I got a new car . We will see. But i am down to meet up with u guys either way.

Also focer, i might have gotten u confused with someone else but do you work at FORD? If you do, do you know how much it would cost to fix my dashwarp AT ford, or do you think i could do it myself?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Right on! Yeah at least bring some pictures of your new car if you bring the 'Tour up! Hopefully we can get something together for everyone, but maybe at least a Portland meet...

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F

Originally posted by LuckySVT:

Also focer, i might have gotten u confused with someone else but do you work at FORD? If you do, do you know how much it would cost to fix my dashwarp AT ford, or do you think i could do it myself?

I will try and ask tomarrow.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Marty, it looks like if any meet is going to happen, its gunna be a p-town meet for us ORegonias. Perhaps this weekend? the 16th

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Yeah, it looks like the weather's actually supposed to be nice through this week, and then only kinda cloudy on Saturday. (No rain!) We could do that drive around Mt. St. Helens again if anyone's interested? That was a fun road, and had a pretty decent surface. Maybe we can take some pictures of the cars with some steam action from the mountain in the background this time! Otherwise, we could do go-karts, or drive to the coast or ??? But yeah, I'm all for a meet this Satuday!

Umm, I guess we could meet at Clackamas Town Center again, or maybe Washington Square (in Beaverton), or the Home Depot near the airport if we go to St. Helens? Kinda depends on what we want to do I guess. Think fast, everyone -- the weekend's comin' up!

I dunno how many people are interested, but I'd say Cougars, Foci, and SHOs are more than welcome to come along too, so tell your friends!

Marty

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard