Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
All,
The Group buy will last until October 31, 2004.

Please respond to this post ONLY if you are going to participate in the purchase.

If you come here and thread-crap, you will be reported to the Moderators.

DO NOT order from Marty at MSDS, just reply here with your name, how many sets, and what options you would like. An order for all participants will be made at a later date.

Here are the discounted prices:
MSRP: $660.00 (for reference)
For 10-19 Sets: $610.00
For 20+ Sets: $595.00

Includes:
Ceramic Coated Headers and Y-Pipe
Hardware (Nuts/Bolts)
Gaskets
M-I-L Similators

Options:
Add Xtreme metallic ceramic coat (sterling silver) +$40.00
Add FedEx ground fr/ins +$28.00
Add HO811 vortec S/C option +$50.00
Delete Y-Pipe- $40.00
Delete standard ceramic coat -$40.00

A few comments:
-I suggest that no one delete the Y-Pipe; It is tuned for this system. You can always a)Sell your current Y-Pipe or b) sell the MSDS Y-pipe. I am sure it is worth more than $40 to someone on the list.
-Please specify your transmission type/ year/ and either 2 or 3 bolt cat converter inlet flange when ordering. The 3 bolt converter flange is usually on all automatics. Most vehicles produced after Nov. '99 came with the 3 bolt style, and is most noticeable by the large flex connector just past the first flange. 2 bolt styles used a donut gasket without the flex joint.

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black (Mine) - Winter 3.0 Project 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV (Wifes) www.SuperHawkForum.com
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
it's gonna be in a couple weeks, but i'm still in this. I want the Y-pipe and I want them coated, but i don't need the MIL eliminators. Is there a break for not ordering those?

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I'm in!

~ Headers + Y-Pipe
~ Standard Ceramic Coating
~ 2-Bolt Flange

This is for a 98SE MTX.

1996 Ford Contour SE (Mine): V-6 MTX/DMD/MSDS/K&N3530/Torsen/Spec-1/Split-Exhaust/Walbro/Syncromax..119K 2003 GMC Yukon XL SLT (Hers): 285HP/Stock..93K
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
I can't tell you what options I want yet, but I'm definitely in for one set.

I wasn't going to get the Y-pipe, but now I'm not so sure that I want to delete it. SVT PETE's dyno numbers left me wondering what cat he is using with his MSDS headers and Y-pipe. Stock? Or something else? The reason that I bought the BAT Y-pipe was for the high-flow cat and I just don't see how the MSDS Y-pipe and a (restrictive) stock cat can be better than the BAT piece. Any information would be appreciated.

I am also not sure whether I want to buy the headers with the MSDS Xtreme coating or without any coating at all and instead send them to Jet-Hot to have them coated. Anyone have a current price for coating the MSDS headers and Y-pipe? The last I saw was $195, but that was a while ago.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I want atleast one set with a y and coated but im not sure ifI can swing anothe of the same yet. When will you be collecting money for them cause I am bad when it comes to holding onto money,it burns holes in my pockets fast! I dont know which car I want to put it on either the se or the svt ifI only get one, so maybe ill get two if I can pay for them soon!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
No other takers???? Come on guys. If we don't have any more interest in this over the next few days, I'll call it off. I don't want to wait to make an order if this won't get off the ground.

Thanks,
Michael

1998 SVT Contour E1, Black (Mine) - Winter 3.0 Project 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV (Wifes) www.SuperHawkForum.com
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Whether or not I can get in will be determined by if I can sell my winter car. That's gonna be a few weeks most likely. If i can get it sold I'm in for a set, if i can't, then I'm not. Unfortunately thats the best answer I can give right now.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I want to be in also but I have to wait and see if the house I am trying to buy goes the way I need it to. I will know sometime this week.

98 SVT 18" Enkei RS6's, NITTO 555 Extremes Intrax lowering springs K&N filter Sho-Shop Y pipe (without cats) Stock "gutted" manifolds Carbon Fiber Cowl hood Carbon fiber sail panels
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Yeah I plan on buying also, it may take a little bit to get the money though.

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
I'm planning on buying as well, but finances are a little tight. By a stoke of luck, though, my boss just gave me a sizeable raise today, so that will change things for the better

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard