Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I don't have any replacements for our fog lights. The guy who made custom tail lights for his TT is currently designing custom angel eyes for his car. I just shipped him 500 LEDs for them. I am considering asking him if he will make me a set for my fog lights. I will talk to him and see what he could come up with.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by auiotour:
I don't have any replacements for our fog lights. The guy who made custom tail lights for his TT is currently designing custom angel eyes for his car. I just shipped him 500 LEDs for them. I am considering asking him if he will make me a set for my fog lights. I will talk to him and see what he could come up with.

I appreciate it...thank you!

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
<p>How interested are you?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />I am very Interested
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />I am interested but not sure I will have the money
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Not interested
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Don't have any money
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Prices are to high
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1095980032auiotour">

sorry poll didn't work above.

hey, i dont see a "can i think about it and get back to you option."

are these just leds/bulbs? or in a kit?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Just LEDs, the kits were a pain in the ass. and well, not gonna do it this time.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Okay well not many are wanting the Group Buy. So If anyone wants LEDs just make sure to order them while you can. As this Group buy doesn't look like its goingg anywhere.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I couldn't get your poll to work, but I would be interested...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

Is this the guy whose page i posted a link to a while back?

Lol, that's awesome if you actually contacted him. I was thoroughly impressed with his work.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
He said he will make me fog lights but it will take a while and he said probably won't be as bright (got a hidden agenda.. i just got new 15000 MCD White LEDS. hehe major brightness (blinding, they come with warning labels saying don't look into the light may cause blindness for short periods of time.. I asked them how long they said some people have expierenced 20-30 minutes... ouch!) I have yet to try lol...

And yes, that is the same guy! lol. He said he saw my site but didn't buy earlier because i didn't have specs posted. So now I am gonna post specs of all my LEDs. even the new ones... I am so excited. I have it done so delete the old book mark for my LEDs, as I am adding a new page and it will be found in my signature when i get around to it. Look for the *.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
How about using the luxeon leds? They're much brighter than standard leds, even than my 14000mcd blues (need a heatsink for them, lsdiodes.com).

-ivan

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Luxeon LEDs... Not sure why they call them LEDs. they don't really fall into the category.. more on the line of SMD. Anyways. Not sure I would want theres. I mean there red LEDs are cheaper then mine. So I will beg my manufacter to go cheaper on them. I have sent a Request of Service to them... As I would like to call. They got back to me about 2 minutes ago. Looks like they might buy some of my LEDs. Mainly white ones. Thanks for the link lol! Just for you guys to know they sell Red LEDs much cheaper then me. Well MCD vs $$$. About the same price $0.03 less each. I don't know if I would go with them. They list their LEDs at on overclocked rate. Kinda like if you went to buy a computer that was 2.53GHz and the processor was actually 2.1GHz... Your processor won't last as long. Same thing with their LEDs. Good find though. They have some other things I like.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard