Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1059573 09/23/04 08:11 AM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Its been a while since the last group buy. I am in the process of redesigning my product page. Ignore the prices and the notes at the bottom.

Now my manufacter sent me a huge book of their LED products and I know have a direct agent to deal with. What that means is now I will be charging for shipping as the company will now let me do EMS shipping. I like to call it Extreme Mail Service. As it takes 3-4 days to get the order to me. And another 4-5 days to get to you. Only thing is. The Group buy will be open for 2 weeks once its open. At the end of the two weeks the LEDs will be ordered. LEDs from superbrightleds.com are no longer included in any of my LEDs after the lowsy customer service, and shipping provided. Most of you are aware of the shortages on almost every item ordered. Which i had to take an addition 2-3 weeks to get the second half of peoples orders to them. Super Bright has still yet to send me some items. They are no longer talking to me or returnin my calls or emails. But on a good note my company as offered me some decent prices along with a slew of other products that I can now order I hope to have the page up in a few days listing the new products as there is over 100 items now. Versus the 20 items in the past. I do not have prices at this time for the new items. But will be requesting them from my direct agent.

Now who would be willing to pay an addition $1.50 for shipping to recieve the LEDs 2-3 weeks earlier then previous Group Buys. EMS shipping is $20 regardless of how much we order. So I would like to split that up the best I can. Usually 10--15 people get in on each Group Buy. So I figure $1.50 is a good price. Its about 12 people. Now LEDs will be 10% what I regulary carry. As most of you know I make 2% on LED sales so I really don't make much out of this. As I want to offer something that most car owners don't get to install.

I will soon be having a company built LED underbody kits for me. My father and I are in the process of designing three sets.

Set One:
Solid Color, Any color of LED I sell

Set Two
Multi Color, Any two colors of LEDs I sell

Set Three
Solid Color, Able to control to turn on LEDs in six different zones. all a mix of the following positions. Shining out, Shinging down, shining in.

Now if you are intested in another Group Buy for LEDs please tell me. Also questions and comments about this post are welcome.

How interested are you?
    [polloption=I am very Interested]
    [polloption=I am interested but not sure I will have the money]
    [polloption=Not interested]
    [polloption=Don't have any money]
    [polloption=Prices are to high]

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I have dealt with you in the past.

I will take 50 white and 50 blue 3mm

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Come on ! nobody else wants some of these sweet lights ?

E
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
E
these LEDS are an utter WASTE! never again!!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
"*If you do not agree with a Group Buy price or product, let it be. Do not post negative remarks. If the price is high, don't buy it. You don't like windshield washer lights? Don't buy them. "

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I think there cool , I still have some left from my last purchase from auiotour. I didnt use them for washer lights, i used them for door switches and other things .

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Entertainment:

For future referemce for you and all who read this post. He is not talking about my LEDs as my last group buy was in Early August. And he signed up 9/14/04. Entertainment, I sent you a PM regarding your dislikes on LEDs, maybe I can right your previous bad experience.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A

How interested are you?
I am very Interested
I am interested but not sure I will have the money
Not interested
Don't have any money
Prices are to high

sorry poll didn't work above.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Entertainment:

keep your rude and unentertaining comments to yourself

Audio, im looking For the LEd replacement bulbs for our fog lights...i was told they were made but i cannot find them.

can you get them???

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Wow what' great timing. I was just thinking about ordering some through your from your sight, but with the possibility of a GB and you saying that you are going to update it, I shall wait. So i am definately interested in the getting some. Now i just need to figure out which ones and how many.

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard