• This is the Internet. Not everyone who participates shares your taste in cars/mods. Some people will harshly criticize your choices, while others will simply air their disagreement. Yet others will post constructive criticism. When posting your pictures here, you should be aware of this. If you are someone who's feelings are easily hurt, you should consider not posting.
  • Refrain from name calling or making personal threats. Criticism is welcome (even harsh criticism) but there are few instances where you know enough about a person based on the physical appearance of their car to pass personal judgement. If you feel the need to point out the personal deficiencies of someone you hardly know, try sending a PM.
  • All pictures and videos posted here, whether linked or embedded, must conform to the Forum Rules. "NWS" or "Warning" disclaimers do not exempt content from the rules. Since I sometimes view this forum at work, I will not hesitate to edit or delete posts that might cause me to lose my job.
  • Links to webpages containing pics or videos that also contain additional content that is not work or family safe may be removed and posts locked. If you can't link directly to a video or picture and must link to another web page, please check to make sure there is nothing on the page that breaks forum rules. Random ad banners can make this difficult, but the responsibility is still on the poster.
  • If your post has been locked and you're not sure why, please send me a PM and I'd be happy to explain. If you feel your post was locked for the wrong reason, or you'd like to edit your post to remove the offense, PM me and we can work it out. Reposting locked threads will not be tolerated.
  • I, like most moderators and admins at CEG, do not respond well to personal attacks and name calling. Do not expect me to cooperate with you if you feel abusive language is the only way to get your point across.
  • If you see a post which you feel violates any guidelines or rules posted here or in the Forum Rules please use the link to report it to me. I or an Admin will handle it as soon as possible.

Last edited by hetfield; 02/02/06 06:35 PM.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures