Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Ross Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
ballasb84, when i step on the gas it pops more but revs as high as i want it to and it kinda seams that works better but when it drives does not have any power - it barely moves. when i let the throttle down it severely pops and lowers doen to a quiet missfire, pops and hiccups...

B
CEG'er
CEG'er
B
I left a message for you at the other site. Basic instructions to check timing chains.....

Regards,
Bob

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
my car will rev normally if i lightly press the gas and follow the revs up until full throttle. kinda hard to explain but im going to check my fuel injectors and all gaskets as well as replace my egr tube.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
have you checked for properly gapped plugs? dont listen to auto stores when they tell you plat. plugs dont need to be gapped, they should be .054 inches my "dont need to be gapped plugs" were anywere from .039 to .044 inches. also i had a very similar problem, were is was going through plugs and wires every couple thousand wires, turns out all it was... a broken wire insulator on cylinder 4!!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard