Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
"Absolut Rara."
OP Offline
"Absolut Rara."
R
Ok everyone that registered (and paid) for Spring Zing this year paid for a t-shirt, and while they have been delayed, you WILL still get them. I am compiling a list of mailing addresses for all those that registered and paid so I can send the shirts out to them (and get the right # made!)

Please! If you paid for SZ, and have not sent me (via PM or email) your mailing address, please do so immediately so I can get an accurate count. There are a number of folks that have NOT sent me thier info, something like half of the ones I was expecting.

To summarize, if you paid for Spring Zing, make sure I have your mailing address and shirt size preference ASAP. and if you know anyone that came to SZ, tell them about this so they can get thier shirt!

Thank You.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
R
"Absolut Rara."
OP Offline
"Absolut Rara."
R
Ok, the following names are people who I still need mailing addresses from . . . If you are one of them, PM or email me ASAP, and if you know any of them, bug them until they send it to me, because I'm not going to delay getting the shirts made for them much longer!!!!
And if you miss out now, tough luck, its too late!!!!

Plus, PM me if you would like to purchase any additional shirts for $15 shipped to your door.

LilRedRocket
svtcoop
{Kontofosho}
Coug
peepshow
Tmoose02
2&1/2
TravisW
Stolon#5
ContourGuy9817

Need some help guys!!!!!

Last edited by Rara; 10/13/04 10:45 PM.

R
"Absolut Rara."
OP Offline
"Absolut Rara."
R
See updated list above!

R
"Absolut Rara."
OP Offline
"Absolut Rara."
R
Ok list updated! I'm ordering the shirts tomorrow, anyone who hasn't given me thier address will potentially forfeit thier shirt . . .

Moderated by  98 SE 

Link Copied to Clipboard