Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Ok, before my head explodes, go out to your car(that is if you really have one), OPEN YOUR HOOD! Now this should be obvious, but you will want to look at the fender that is RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR AIR FILTER!!!!!!!!! Now with that said, you answered your own question.. "AIR BOX FENDER DRAW" You do realize that your car has "fenders", and in that "fender" in which you have an "air box" you will see a "fender draw" which is a little piece of black plastic that is in your "fender".. To easily find this "fender draw" which is all too conveniently located in your "fender", take your "air box" out.. I believe the "fender draw" is held in with 2 or 3 Hex head screws.. Take them out, remove the "fender draw", and search before you ever post again.

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Ok, before my head explodes, go out to your car(that is if you really have one), OPEN YOUR HOOD! Now this should be obvious, but you will want to look at the fender that is RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR AIR FILTER!!!!!!!!! Now with that said, you answered your own question.. "AIR BOX FENDER DRAW" You do realize that your car has "fenders", and in that "fender" in which you have an "air box" you will see a "fender draw" which is a little piece of black plastic that is in your "fender".. To easily find this "fender draw" which is all too conveniently located in your "fender", take your "air box" out.. I believe the "fender draw" is held in with 2 or 3 Hex head screws.. Take them out, remove the "fender draw", and search before you ever post again.

His user name says it all!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Stazi:

LOL! "Hi my name is Nimrod, and every post I make will back my name up 100%"

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z

hahahahaha

98 Contour SE 3.0L 5-speed SCT PRP, Gutted IMRC's, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Ported 2004 3.0L Oval Port, Zex 125hp shot, 70mm Mustang TB, 42Lb injectors,Walbro 255 pump, Traction Bars, Zeitronix wideband o2, lots of little things, 10,000K HID's!!
S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
there is also a resonator behind the inner fender well (the mud gard thnigy that keeps the inner fenders from getting all nasty)...so there is more than one.

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Stazi:

Be nice, not everyone is a car expert If you think thats bad, you would probably end up killing some of my friends. They could not even point to the airbox, let alone the fender draw.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Just tell me exactly where it is in these pictures of my engine.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
The fender draw they're talking about is seen nicely in picture #2. On the right hand side of the picture, you can see it. It's to the right of the air box and above the power distribution box. Although if you're keeping the stock airbox I don't think you should remove the fender draw.

Heh, I just noticed the "How to: Make your own HAI" title.

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
So is the resonator inside that fender?

N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Are you refering to the fender as the black piece of rubber tube that is about two inches long?

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard