New CEG\'er
I
there will be next spring.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by inteller:
AH I see, well I won't bother posting here in the future then. BTW, is the person you sold yours to here on this board?

You know, I don't think so. If he does, he doesn't post. I did tell him to check this board for ways to keep the car tip-top. I also told him to check us out on svtoa.com so he could meet some of the locals.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
I
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
I
oh that's too bad. Hey I forgot to tell you I saw that green 99 or 00 with the New Mexico plates right by my how a few weeks ago. Apparently they live here or visit often.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I think they live here. I've seen it 3 or 4 times.

While I had her, it was great not seeing another around. Still miss her.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
I
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
I
well, we had a blast this weekend.....for those that didn't go, you missed a good time.

We'll be doing something similar for next spring.

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I wanted to go, but I REALLY needed to do my brakes first. My brake fluid was almost BLACK! (just ask Static! ) Hopefully this spring I'll be able to make it out.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
I
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
I
if you see a silver 4 door SVTF up around Collinsville beware, they know their way around a track now!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard