R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
see you all there!!!

you got it!

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
L
L
I got home from this event around 4 - there were still quite a few who were going to dyno. The BBQ was great - thanks to Ed (cook), and everyone at Apex for hosting this! I've been on www.probetalk.com for about 3 years but hadn't ventured to the Contour forums until Lupe brought us together. Great idea! Looking forward to going to more events in the future. It's very convenient for me too. I didn't take photos but cameras, and video cameras, were in evidence.

Last edited by Dale Withers; 09/26/04 12:36 AM.

1994 PGT, MTX, black, gray leather, 263A PEP, Kenwood, BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS, KLZE engine, 168K miles on rest of car.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ladyjazz17:
I got home from this event around 4 - there were still quite a few who were going to dyno. The BBQ was great - thanks to Ed (cook), and everyone at Apex for hosting this! I've been on www.probetalk.com for about 3 years but hadn't ventured to the Contour forums until Lupe brought us together. Great idea! Looking forward to going to more events in the future. It's very convenient for me too. I didn't take photos but cameras, and video cameras, were in evidence.

I am very happy you had fun and it was great to get everyone there!!!

I only hope tog et more events like this planned where we can all come together and have fun.

Please don't be a stranger on the board's here, if at anytime you want to get together and have a local meet, please feel free to ask!

I look forward to our next meeting!

Lupe Garcia

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
L
L
Thanks, Lupe! Please stay in touch with us BAPOC members through our forum on www.probetalk.com. We'd love to see you and other Contour members at a future summit! Then you'd finally get a chance to meet Dan[Sac] (last past president), majikk (Sean Mahanay, another past president) and tnovello (Tony, our current president) and many other members who couldn't make today's event. BTW, Sean is an actor at the Sunnyvale Fear Factory between now and Halloween - I heard he's pretty scary too (see BAPOC thread on ProbeTalk for details).

1994 PGT, MTX, black, gray leather, 263A PEP, Kenwood, BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS, KLZE engine, 168K miles on rest of car.
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Video will be up in a few days, however I might need a host, anyone?

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I can host the video. Just mail it to thom.morse@gmail.com.
If it's REALLY big I can give you some account info to upload it to my server.

98 E0 SVT Contour Black'n'blue Corbeau TRS seats/Roush prep'd MTX/Fidenza/Spec Stg II/KKM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
hey it was dope finally meeting some bay CEGers and other board members. i had fun even without my car and look forward to another meet soon

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard