R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Toadster:
how was this? i just saw the post this morning
dang - wanted to dyno the 6

Toadster...it has not happened yet..the original date got canceled due to some unforseen circumstances at the shop.

I was asked to get it reshceduled for a later date that will work time wise and to everyones buddget as well.

Please let me know when will be good!!!!

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
how about you waite until mine will be done so that i can get it tooned and dynoed, j/k i wish i could make it. when i bet back on the road ill be with you guys at these events.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Well, how long you gonna take??? GEEZ!!! J/K How far have you gotten? I would still like to help if you need it.

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Just wondering... If I have a superchip from my old contour, could a shop like Apex re-tune it for my car?

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i still havent gotten to far cuz ive been really busy with school and work but i have some weekends openning up starting this week, i think, if not next week then i will go to work on it heavily. but i want to get some money so that i can get all the parts ordered before i get started. i plan on ordering headers, y pipe, both control arms, and koni's cuz i already have the gc's sitting in my trunck. ill let you know what's up

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by DopePope:
Just wondering... If I have a superchip from my old contour, could a shop like Apex re-tune it for my car?

I'm pretty sure its possible but you may want to call APEX to ensure they can do it.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
I can go pretty much any saturday except for this one heh, so anything including and after the 4th of sept is ok with me

Last edited by DopePope; 08/24/04 06:45 PM.

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I'd be very interested myself, but do we have to dyno a contour/focus? I do own a contour but I'm far more interested in the output of my MR2. Oh yeah, what kind of dyno do they have? Dynojet or mustang? I'm not too particuliar as to when as long as it's before the 8th of Septmeber.

TIA
Peter

98 MTX V6 SE Sport 05 RSX-S and a Turbo MR2
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by DopePope:

Apex does diablo not Superchips...reason being is because SC changed software 3 times....diablo has not....got too expensive to keep up with superchip, beause they could not fix the problmes with the chip circutry!

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ptrlib:
I'd be very interested myself, but do we have to dyno a contour/focus? I do own a contour but I'm far more interested in the output of my MR2. Oh yeah, what kind of dyno do they have? Dynojet or mustang?

TIA
Peter

MR2 is fine....it is a dynojet so its the more acurate of the 2.

Lupe

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard