Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Oh, good job, you pissed off MS-13.

i highly doubt that it was them...my dad works in corrections and he said all of the members have 13 tat'ed on their neck or somewhere visible....so i think this guy would have seen it...maybe?

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by proliphik:
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Oh, good job, you pissed off MS-13.

i highly doubt that it was them...my dad works in corrections and he said all of the members have 13 tat'ed on their neck or somewhere visible....so i think this guy would have seen it...maybe?

Maybe...the fingers-chopping comment is the one that got my attention.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Hey you guys. Just wanted to give everyone an update. I went to court with my friend last week for the punk's trial. We spent all morning in the courthouse but it was well worth it. The guy plead not guilty (of course). The judge found him guilty and sentanced him to time served (32 days), 6 months supervised probation, 24 hours community service, and issued a peace order stating that he can not come within 500 yards of my friend.

It was pretty funny though because the judge recognised me from traffic court. He had given me PBJ for a bogus ticket I took to court about 6 months ago. But thats another story for another day.

My friend has yet to recieve the summons for traffic court. Personaly, I want to be there when the judge shoves the book right up this 16 year old punks ass. He doesn't deserve a drivers licence.

:::::Ramble Off:::::

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Red92784:
He had given me PBJ for a bogus ticket I took to court about 6 months ago.

i have never heard of judges giving out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. wierd

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:

i have never heard of judges giving out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. wierd

Probation Before Judgment... smartass.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:

Probation Before Judgment... smartass.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
thanks for the info, I don't live in the area but I work close by

98.5 Black SVT 65 Red Mustang coupe 289 hi-po
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard