Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
A warning to all drivers of black CSVT's in the Rockville area. Sorry it's kinda long.

Alright, here goes. Well last night I was dropping someone off and a buddy of mine calls me. He tells me that a Toyota with a fart can and euro lights full of Mexicans had thrown a couple empty bottles at his car while in motion and shattered one of his windows after he gave them a thumbs down when they tried to show off their cracked up weedwhacker.

So I go meet him on the side of the road and wait for the cops to show up. They ran the tag number that he got from the car and it came back to a local address. Needless to say, the 16 year old punk that was driving wouldn't give up the passenger who had thrown the bottles. He was slapped with numerous fines and tickets and will soon cease to posess a Maryland drivers licence. The cop also tells us that the kid failed to realize that the officer spoke fluent spanish and was rambling on to his parents about how he had dropped the passenger off at the 711 down the street.

We decide to go down to the 711 after the officer's had left and see if we could find the bastard. We had no luck in his car, so we dropped it off at home and went back in my SVT. When we get back to the 711 there are about 10 Latinos sitting outside and 5 inside. My buddy gets a good look at the ones outside and with no avail I park in front of the 711. He immediatly spots the sonofa*!#^& inside buying a drink. I start to back out and drive away while my friend calls the police, but not before the guy gets a good look at my car and my friend in the passenger seat.

I drive across the street to a dark spot and wait for the police. When they get there they talk to us first and then go over and take the guy down. One of the officers brings the guy across the street so my friend can I.D. him and then slapped the cuffs on, and read him his rights. After he is read his rights he looks at both me and my friend and mutters in broken english what sounded like "you'll die for this".

After the guy is taken away the other officers inform us that they are all members of a violent street gang. He proceeds to tell us that they have a bad habbit of setting cars on fire, and in extreme cases have even stabbed and chopped someones fingers off. He also said that they might seek revenge for having one of there crew locked up.

My friend has taken his car to his parents house in PA, and I have made sure my car cannot be seen from the street. I have seen a few black CSVT's in the area and I wanted to warn you guys that all of them got a really good look at my SVT and to be aware of your surroundings for the next couple of weeks until this thing blows over.

One more thing the cars I saw them driving were two mid 90's gold Honda Accords, one 2 door and one 4 door both were equipped with fart cans, also a black mid 90's MR2 with a catback.

But on the plus side we got a dangerous punk off the street who could have killed someone.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
That should make for some excitement on pub nights!

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Oh, good job, you pissed off MS-13.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I wouldn't give anyone a thumbs down in maryland. Maryland scares me. They're not merry in maryland.

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
wtf man...and tomorrow I'm moving to Rockville, to live with my friend for a week. I'll be parking outside . Hopefully they'll notice a difference between an SVT and an SE or that I have an MI plate..

99 Black Contour SE Sport
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

Exactly... NOT a group you want to piss off. They are for real. Not some wannabe gangbangers. I'm glad me and my Black SVT are out of this area as of Tuesday next week. Whew! Good luck guys.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Ehhh btw, where in Rockville would this be? I don't know anything about this area, and really am not trying to get into any trouble.

99 Black Contour SE Sport
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Ehhh btw, where in Rockville would this be? I don't know anything about this area, and really am not trying to get into any trouble.

The arrest was made in the Twinbrook area.
The officer said that this is where most of them live.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Twinbrook.....Columbia?...lol

2005 Nissan Sentra Spec V
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

i highly doubt that it was them...my dad works in corrections and he said all of the members have 13 tat'ed on their neck or somewhere visible....so i think this guy would have seen it...maybe?

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by proliphik:

i highly doubt that it was them...my dad works in corrections and he said all of the members have 13 tat'ed on their neck or somewhere visible....so i think this guy would have seen it...maybe?

Maybe...the fingers-chopping comment is the one that got my attention.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Hey you guys. Just wanted to give everyone an update. I went to court with my friend last week for the punk's trial. We spent all morning in the courthouse but it was well worth it. The guy plead not guilty (of course). The judge found him guilty and sentanced him to time served (32 days), 6 months supervised probation, 24 hours community service, and issued a peace order stating that he can not come within 500 yards of my friend.

It was pretty funny though because the judge recognised me from traffic court. He had given me PBJ for a bogus ticket I took to court about 6 months ago. But thats another story for another day.

My friend has yet to recieve the summons for traffic court. Personaly, I want to be there when the judge shoves the book right up this 16 year old punks ass. He doesn't deserve a drivers licence.

:::::Ramble Off:::::

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Red92784:
He had given me PBJ for a bogus ticket I took to court about 6 months ago.

i have never heard of judges giving out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. wierd

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:

i have never heard of judges giving out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. wierd

Probation Before Judgment... smartass.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:

Probation Before Judgment... smartass.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
thanks for the info, I don't live in the area but I work close by

98.5 Black SVT 65 Red Mustang coupe 289 hi-po
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard