Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
widsvt Offline OP
OP Offline
W
AS you may have known I have had problems with my truck ever since it was tuned at Dyno Daves and have been jerked around about it being tuned correctly. Dave wants me to spend money on this and that, and if all that doesn't pan out then he'll consider a re-tune. While I'm happy with Jerry's Tune, Dave (dyno dave) is unpleasant to work with.

So here's the deal.
Sal from PSP would be willing to come to michigan and tune any ford.
any ford being a lightning, mustang, cobra, Marauder, Focus , F series, contours, focus... ANY FORD.
All he needs is the stock computer program (cux2, cux1 etc...)

Now he said to make it worth his time, he'd like to see 20 people get tuned.
(thinking that maybe 5 will drop out at the last minute.)

Next, He also said he doesn't want to pay for anything, meaning airfare and hotel. So in the past, people have used their frequent flyer miles to hook him up with a ticket, also, others have allowed him to stay at their house to avoid Hotel costs.

A MILOC member has generously offered their house.

A dyno has been found by another MILOC member which can measure the A/F ratio using either an O2 bung or tailpipe sniffer. It is located in the Detroit Area.

So who is interested in being tuned by SAL from PSP?

If there is no interest than I'm not going to pursue it any further, if there is a little interst, I'll follow up.

Whats the deal:
Sal charges $125/hour for dyno tuning.
The Dyno rental for the day will be evenly split between all people who get tuned.
The overnight accomodations have been taken care.
We still need to cover airfare. (anyone have frequent flyer miles they are willing to partt with?)

here is his website (I know he isn't a supporting vendor, ubt don't ban me)
http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/

so what's the verdict anyone interested?

If so please E-mail me.

markn333 at hotmail dot com

http://www.miloc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8533

fell free to pass this on to everyone. the more people the less it will cost.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Im sure this would be great for MI guys as well as bordering states such as Indiana and Ohio. However, when it comes to tuning my car, Chris from Arizona Dyno Chip (formerly known as Street Flight who makes our turbo kits) is the only person who I want tuning my car. Chris is extremely knowledgable when it comes to tuning, especially on our platform, and has proved to give extremely good results without even dynoing the car at the shop.

Btw, welcome to the forums!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Im sure this would be great for MI guys as well as bordering states such as Indiana and Ohio. However, when it comes to tuning my car, Chris from Arizona Dyno Chip (formerly known as Street Flight who makes our turbo kits) is the only person who I want tuning my car. Chris is extremely knowledgable when it comes to tuning, especially on our platform, and has proved to give extremely good results without even dynoing the car at the shop.

Btw, welcome to the forums!

Agreed, I'm sure the offer is apprecaited by many here (including myself) but Chris is extremly knowledgeable on our particular platform, and personaly, i would only go with what everyone else has gone with...and in august im making a trip there, since Im going to be in Vegas...

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
You mean Arizona Dyno Chip is going to Michigan???

Otherwise you are posting on the wrong site.
No I'm not kidding either. No other tuner has proven they can tune our platform well and many have tried.

Well I suppose you could mean me... However I'm not going to Michigan either.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard