Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I am in the process of upgrading my suspension & was interested in these, but I can't see any of the pictures because the hosting site is off limits as decreed by our IS department. Could somebody be so kind as to e-mail the pictures to me??

jimr@jupiter.fl.us

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I would if I knew how, but my hand skills are more oriented to welding, machining, etc. vs. working a PC keyboard.

Let me see what I can do for you-be patient.

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Bradness:
I would if I knew how, but my hand skills are more oriented to welding, machining, etc. vs. working a PC keyboard.

Let me see what I can do for you-be patient.

Thanks Brad. Anybody who can see the pictures could just copy-n-paste into an e-mail for me. It might get as hard as having to click on the little paperclip thingie and dragging them into the attachments window.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Heres my thing 1st you said it will be around $125-135 and i was game at that price and i would buy a set.

Cost-wise we're looking at something like $125-135 for the double poly bushed type and $170-200 for the poly/spherical rod end type. The large variance in the second design is dependent on the type of rod end we supply (econo, w/ grease fitting, 2 piece, 3 piece or teflon lined). They will be offered at some kind of "special introductory" price with minimum quantities.

And now your saying its going to be 185 thats 50bucks more then what you thought they would be.. At that rate im out...

Here are the details. If you're interested in buying a set of the tubular adjustable toe control arms as pictured here email me at redcoatracing@yahoo.ca. I need your name, shipping address (including Zip/Postal code) and phone no. The base cost (economy rod ends & plated bushings) will be $185 USD plus shipping. Options will be stainless bushings at the subframe mount (+$20) and the heavy duty 3 piece, greasable rod ends (+$20). Make sure you also specify your first and second choice for colour. I'll make them in 2 different colours from Ford blue, arrest me red and black. Delivery will be approx. 4 weeks. I'll repost here on friday with the requests/replies at that time. I need a minimum of 5 orders for this to fly at these prices and I'll run the group buy for 1 wk. After the group buy the price will be higher.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I'd be buying some but I got replace some audio equipment that was stolen last week.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Heres my thing 1st you said it will be around $125-135 and i was game at that price and i would buy a set.

Cost-wise we're looking at something like $125-135 for the double poly bushed type and $170-200 for the poly/spherical rod end type. The large variance in the second design is dependent on the type of rod end we supply (econo, w/ grease fitting, 2 piece, 3 piece or teflon lined). They will be offered at some kind of "special introductory" price with minimum quantities.

And now your saying its going to be 185 thats 50bucks more then what you thought they would be.. At that rate im out...

Ah bro, he said between $170-200 for rod end style, 135ish for poly bushing style. The ones he is selling are the rod end style, so price is right .

Are these planning on being limited time only. I would be intrested after the holidays have passed. Thanks

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Thanks livinsvt! I do my best to provide honest answers, responses and estimates on the parts I fabricate. I did make 1 prototype set of each type of arms, however when I added in the extra labour costs in making the double poly bushed type they ended up costing almost as much as the (superior) spherical rod end type.

Yes, I'll have a set available in the New Year especially for you. I do plan on making them on a semi-regular basis, but will not carry more than 1 or 2 sets in inventory. The ones in inventory will be whatever colour I have at that time.

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by livinsvt:

Ah bro, he said between $170-200 for rod end style, 135ish for poly bushing style. The ones he is selling are the rod end style, so price is right .

Are these planning on being limited time only. I would be intrested after the holidays have passed. Thanks

Then these are what i want......

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by livinsvt:

Then these are what i want......

Read above. Not worth the costs. Sperical ends are the superiour ends, so thats what will be used.

Bradness, you have a pm

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
PM sent...would really like them in red!

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard