Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
what about the non-adjustable ones, are they an option, or what? Maine winters and heim joints do not go well together.

-------------------------------------------- Matt
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by timeless420:
I don't think the production ones will be that color. The powder coat was supposed to be Ford Racing blue but when baked it turned out lighter

There are two colors of Ford Racing Blue, one dark and one light. The light color is shown. The darker Ford Racing Blue is almost navy, even when cured.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Nope, I'm not going to do both styles. It will just end up taking me longer and complicating the whole process. However, I do have a single set which I may be willing to part with at some point in the future.

You think Maine winters are bad? They're not pretty up here either in the Great White North! If they didn't use road salt like it was going out of style, it wouldn't be as bad....

I may be able to source seals which will cover the rod ends. However, they aren't cheap as they come from an aircraft supplier and 4 will be req'd. Add something like $15-20 for a set.

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Here are the details. If you're interested in buying a set of the tubular adjustable toe control arms as pictured here email me at redcoatracing@yahoo.ca. I need your name, shipping address (including Zip/Postal code) and phone no. The base cost (economy rod ends & plated bushings) will be $185 USD plus shipping. Options will be stainless bushings at the subframe mount (+$20) and the heavy duty 3 piece, greasable rod ends (+$20). Make sure you also specify your first and second choice for colour. I'll make them in 2 different colours from Ford blue, arrest me red and black. Delivery will be approx. 4 weeks. I'll repost here on friday with the requests/replies at that time. I need a minimum of 5 orders for this to fly at these prices and I'll run the group buy for 1 wk. After the group buy the price will be higher.

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Brad I would be down for the set if I had the money hopefully you will be doing this again. I see your car around Burlington alot but you never wave back.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Sorry Aaron. I'm not being ignorant, probably off in my own little world. Your car is certainly unlike any other Mystiques out there! You've been a good customer, so give me a call and we'll work something out for you.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Brad, no worries, I will give you a call or shoot you an e-mail within the next week

Thanks,

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Hey Aaron. Calling is good, but my old hotmail address is long gone.... You can use the yahoo.ca though. Talk to you later.

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
I will be up for a set of these, but it will be about 2-3 weeks before i can order

Cougar V6 MTX: GMK Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake : SVT UIM : SVT LIM : SVT TB : MSDS Headers & Ypipe : TruBendz 2.5" Borla Single Exhaust : Soild Front Motor Mount : & more
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
As is the usual case on these boards, the amount of orders has been underwhelming compared to the interest shown. However, I'm in the process of making up 5 sets and once they're gone the price will be higher to reflect material cost increases. Therefore, first come first served for the first 5 pairs.

Black is the colour of choice and everyone who's placed an order wanted the HD rod ends (good choice).

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard