Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
As I mentioned earlier, we had downtime last year when we were figuring out whether to stay in business, reorganize, shut down or..... We decided to scale down the amount of items we supply and concentrate on our exclusive parts. Stuff like the Street Link, modified throttle bodies & LIM's, air inlet kits, suspension parts, etc.

Anyhow, if you wish info. or to place an order email me at tech@performancefords.com. Our sales dept. can be slow to reply sometimes.

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Bradness:

Our sales dept. can be slow to reply sometimes.

I think that was most peoples biggest problem with your company, let hope this time around is better

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Quote:

Our sales dept. can be slow to reply sometimes.

I would say, in my experience, slow is an understatement. I would shoot more towards I was lucky if I got a response after a month or two. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt though, when I did get in contact with you guys, there weren't many hassles and Alex was always pleasant.

Bradness, PM me please. I still have a Brullen y pipe that didn't fit and been taking up space in my room. Alex emailed me a month or two ago about it, but as I said above, never responded back after that.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
In regards to handling. any idea how this will effect understeer/oversteer?
The last thing i need is more understeer.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Interested.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
In terms of handling.... I'll know for sure very soon. Theoretically speaking, they will stiffen the rear as poly is stiffer than the rubber bushings that Ford uses. Therefore, they will add oversteer albeit not much.

AS the PF company techie, I ride Alex just like you guys do. Stuff sent my way will usuallly get priority-so keep the letters, faxes and emails coming!

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Here are the pics of the arms both un-installed and installed. I'll give you all some feedback on what I think about now once I've put a few days and Km's on them and then again after I hit the track again on Monday. I appologize for the not-so-crisp close ups. I think I forgot to turn on the macro focus on my camera.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Looking good!

Ryan Trollin!
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
Nice. I like to hear how they work on the track.
Would like to get rid of the stock crap bars.

2000 SVT Contour #2099 H&R Springs Koni Struts KKM Intake BAT Intake Tube Team Dynamics DTM's Mirko splitter carbon fiber parts
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm thinking out loud here, since the toe link is behind the rear wheel centerline and the new link is solid, thus stronger, this modification will add more understeer characteristic to the vehicle while cornering. This may result in more stable vehicle through the turns and more self-correction over bumps.

Only real-life testing will bear this out( or dispell it ) with certainty.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard