Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by auiotour:
You can go grab a cup holder out of either a jetta, or a taurus/sable, they go where the radio is, and the radio goes where the little open box is.

That is something I would like to see done.

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Okay... BigC, I wanna set but its gotaa be flush with the rest of everything. I don't need any buttons, as I will be installing specialty buttons.... not sure what I am gonna use all the switches for... what do you use yours for?

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I use one switch for my overdrive, one switch for my led underbody kit, and one for my amp turn on/off.

What do you mean by "flush with everything"? I am not going to make one of these an inch thick...

There's a difference between a Euro and a Ricer... Don't cross the line... Anything-Goes C.C. Co-Founder
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by BigC:
I use one switch for my overdrive, one switch for my led underbody kit, and one for my amp turn on/off.

What do you mean by "flush with everything"? I am not going to make one of these an inch thick...

lol...1" thick aluminum panel

i used mine for interior neons, amp turn-on, overdrive.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
ahh whatever, you don't want the business thats fine. I will do it to a old upholder and fill it in, and remake my own.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Big Jim:
The original style cupholder is no longer available. It has been replaced with a better designed unit that is larger and is more robust. It is only abailable as a singe cup cupholder, as your manual trans car was built. The dual cupholder available before on the automatic trans cars is no longer available. When the cupholder is replaced, the bezel must be replaced as well. The new design is very similar to the one used on the Cougar.

It may not be exactly what you want, but it is a big improvement over what you have.

In addition: I had to cut down the plastic locating tabs on both the cup holder and the bezel to make it fit my '95 but fit A.O.K. in the '97.

2012 Lotus Evora --------- 95 Mystique MTX - GONE 395,000 Kms --------- Both Zetecs '97 Contour Mtx - stock - GONE
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard