Print Thread
#1003590 07/14/04 04:12 AM
Z
zzzcool Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
I'm currently looking for a shop to rebuild my MTX(grinding like hell)in TC area,$ is tight,does anyone knows any shop will rebuild my MTX at very reasonable cost?

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Define "grinding like hell"? Seriously, I had grinding issues forever and a day... They're a lot worse now (over 100,000 miles later) where I would have done something if it were worth it...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Z
zzzcool Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Hey I live in Apple Valley too, if you see a beater in teal colour that's me.

efine "grinding like hell"? Seriously, I had grinding issues forever and a day...:

May be you only have slight grind so it doesn't brother you too much,for my tranny ,if I rve the engine anything above 3k rpm it will grind so bad when shifting into gears(1st 2nd and 3rd)I can't put it into gears even I wanted to froce it in,so I must accelerate slowly,oh man talk about turtle race and cars behind me form the stop lights didn't know what the heck going on so alway try to kiss my rear end.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
If your looking for a rebiuld I would recomend TSI Transmissions. They did a really good job on my ATX it wasn't the cheapest, but I stand by the cost for the quality they did. Their phone number is 1-763-593-4990 and they are in the St Louis Park/Minnetonka area. Its on 394.

Link Copied to Clipboard