Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I found something on korns website that has woke me up to whats going on in the music industry and we can't sit and take this. So I would like everyone to check out this link and download the song and listen to the words and share what you think here. Lets not let the music go down as we know it, without a fight.

Download this song

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
was the song trying to explain something or just rant incoherently? please explain what exactly they are talking about. it is:
-a return to more conservative standards concerning public broadcasts?
-the music industry cracking down on music file sharing?
additionaly:
-who are "they"?
-what are "they" winning?
i would appreciate whatever light you could shed on this song

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
I can actually say this is a repost. And I got in before Todras did!!

Good song though. I liked it and if you would just listen and watch, you can see what it is talking about.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by unisys12:
if you would just listen and watch, you can see what it is talking about.

i did listen but the problem is the "artists", loosely used, don't really sing. they scream and yell incomprehensibly. howard stern is the only one who is understandable and he gives no details. i am open to hearing the message they want to convey but i need to be able to understand it first.
watch what? there was no video, only audio.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Link Copied to Clipboard