Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Hey thanks for the comment! Are you cute along with your cute mazda 3?? Do you have the mazda 3 with the 17's and all pimped from the factory??

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:
Hey thanks for the comment! Are you cute along with your cute mazda 3?? Do you have the mazda 3 with the 17's and all pimped from the factory??

I am cute, thanks for asking, atleast I think I am cute along with the guys that I have teased in my life. But anyways nice CSVT , it is awesome looking, I would like a ride. And yes I have the Mazda S with the 17's. We should race sometime, i might go up to Great Lakes Dragway soon, I will let you know and we can meet and race a few times. Until then I will be practicing my stick shifting skills.

My Mazda 3 is awesome!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by CuteMazda3:
I am cute, thanks for asking...

...guys that I have teased in my life.

......I would like a ride.

.....Until then I will be practicing my stick shifting skills.

I don't know why, but I read this, and those statements may as well have been in bold to me... no offense to those involved..

hehe.. Sorry... I'll shut up now..

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by CuteMazda3:
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:

I am cute, thanks for asking, atleast I think I am cute along with the guys that I have teased in my life. But anyways nice CSVT , it is awesome looking, I would like a ride. And yes I have the Mazda S with the 17's. We should race sometime, i might go up to Great Lakes Dragway soon, I will let you know and we can meet and race a few times. Until then I will be practicing my stick shifting skills.

Why thank you! I would have no problem giving you a ride. Let me know when you go to Great Lakes and I will be happy to race you. I think i am trying to sell my car though because I have a deal on a dream car of mine, but then one day I want to sell her then the next I don't. So i am confussed with what I want to do. Anyways talk to you soon, let me know when you want to go.
Oh and Ray, that is funny!

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by NVS Mystique:
Originally posted by FreeProjectPat:
That is hands down the best looking Mystique I have ever seen(sorry Dean...). Actually makes me jealous...

Thanks for the compliments everyone as for the best looking Mystique I still think my car way behind Deans car but one day I will compete with his car at a show.

Aaron

I've also toyed with thought of a pre-98 trunk. It looks good. I'd like to see the car with a front view.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Last few hours , hurry and get your votes in.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard