Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#900097 08/30/06 02:00 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
too dumb to realize you are in a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD? idiocy.

So the first thing you do is check the post date when you open a thread? Yeah, right. He made a mistake, apologized for it, THEN you bashed him. What was the point of that other than to make someone feel as bad about themselves as you obviously do about yourself? Your attack on him was uncalled for needless e-thugging. Get a grip on yourself.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#900098 08/30/06 02:03 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
too dumb to realize you are in a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD? idiocy.

So the first thing you do is check the post date when you open a thread? Yeah, right. He made a mistake, apologized for it, THEN you bashed him. What was the point of that other than to make someone feel as bad about themselves as you obviously do about yourself? Your attack on him was uncalled for needless e-thugging. Get a grip on yourself.

yeah, actually i DO check dates. is common [censored] sense. and yeah, he made a mistake, and then appologized with an attitude. appologizing with an attitude is insincere and really grinds my gears. why waste the time to appologize if you don't mean it?

and i am dying to know how you diagnosed low self-esteem out of that post. go ahead dr. iringtwyce, please share you infinite knowledge with the rest of us normal folk. oh that's right, you have no qualifications whatsoever. having a degree in talking [censored] does not a doctor make.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
#900099 08/30/06 02:10 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

and i am dying to know how you diagnosed low self-esteem out of that post. go ahead dr. iringtwyce, please share you infinite knowledge with the rest of us normal folk. oh that's right, you have no qualifications whatsoever. having a degree in talking [censored] does not a doctor make.

~Andrew

It's not just this post. Actually it's your weekend drunk posting (esp. the early hour it begins) and other things you have said that lead me to believe you are not happy.

I harbor no ill will towards you Andrew. You just need to ease up and not be so quick to vilify others.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#900100 08/30/06 02:11 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I harbor no ill will towards you Andrew. You just need to ease up and not be so quick to vilify others.

lmao, this from the man that wouldn't let up on spelling/grammatical errors for a month or so

~Andrew

#900101 08/30/06 02:17 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

lmao, this from the man that wouldn't let up on spelling/grammatical errors for a month or so

~Andrew

You find me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE when I was mean or hateful in any corrections I made, and I'll drop this immediately. You won't find one (but feel free to look, as it will keep you occupied so you won't post). Any time I did it, it was in an easy-going fun manner so as not to offend or anger anyone. You can't say that about your "corrective posts." You constantly spew your self-righteous garbage at the expense of others. Again I say, "Get a grip on yourself and grow up, you're acting childish."

#900102 08/30/06 02:22 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
#900103 08/30/06 02:26 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Thanks for the chuckle Tony! But what if your disability is physical, not mental? Then you're just gimpy.

#900104 08/30/06 02:27 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

~Andrew

You find me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE when I was mean or hateful in any corrections I made, and I'll drop this immediately. You won't find one (but feel free to look, as it will keep you occupied so you won't post). Any time I did it, it was in an easy-going fun manner so as not to offend or anger anyone. You can't say that about your "corrective posts." You constantly spew your self-righteous garbage at the expense of others. Again I say, "Get a grip on yourself and grow up, you're acting childish."

i never said you were mean or hateful (guilty conscience? see, i can spout random diagnoses aswell .). and i spew nothing but my thoughts/opinions. do i look down on stupidity? you better believe it. but by that same token, i admire stupidity for it's tendency to survive. it's made it a long ways in the world, so props to stupidity. just because i let my feelings/thoughts come to the surface does not make said feelings/thoughts any less valid than yours. i think posting in a 2 year old topic is dumb and makes the poster look like an idiot, so i shall say just that. when someone appologizes with insincerity, i find that person to be arrogant (especially given this person's history on here). so i will say just that. don't like that i speak my opinion? fine, but bringing it down to attacks like this is ridiculous (which i might add...you started. good job!).

so, continue on your "holier than thou art" routine. continue thinking you can diagnose everything about a person from their online persona. continue to defend stupidity. God knows someone has to protect it.

~Andrew

any further comments/questions/arguments/libel can be sent to my PM box. thanks, and have a good day.

#900105 08/30/06 02:42 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
when someone appologizes with insincerity, i find that person to be arrogant (especially given this person's history on here).

If you look at the post directly above yours calling him arrogant/retarded, he apologized again, and it was completely sincere. You just chose to be the "nazi" he referenced in his original apology.

Your accusation of self-righteousness is a joke. I'll not argue who started this, because that would be childish...oh wait, YOU accused me of starting it. Yep. Childish.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but it can't be helped. "Get a grip on yourself. It's the freakin' internet! Lighten up and stop being such a drama queen."

That's my last post on this too. Until you smart off in another thread. So I'm sure we'll be at this again in about 20 minutes somewhere else.

#900106 08/30/06 02:46 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
what part of take it to my PM box didn't you understand? idiots defending idiots

~Andrew

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard