Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
yea that was big bois hummer from outkast it was tight, i thought the suberaus downstairs were frickin sweet

98.5 CSVT Black #5707 of 6535 Born On 4-16-98 Flowmaster Exhaust BAT MAF Adapter W/ 9in K & N Knauberized B & M Short Throw Focus SVT Rims (Hopefully Tom.) Pioneer 7300 Head Unit
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by bigwalton:
this is the way tires that big are supposed to look on a vehicle (mine)

What Yr. jeep is that?
Looks good,Aside from the spray paint. I want a jeep not sure what year. Maybe a Cj 7 or a 90s yj.

98 SE V6 MTX T RED bridgestone potenza re950 open air filter side makers and removed ding guards , gutted percats, no muffler SVT brakes SpecIII cluch and spec flywheel torsen diff soon
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy! And very funny

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
It's actually a special edition jeep that was modified to carry mail in snowy climates. He bought it from a guy in Alaska and drove it home. He has a complete diary on the trip somewhere! BW is a great guy!

-Andy W.

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Thanks Andy...

He's got it right, it's a right-hand-drive '84 Jeep CJ-8 that is one of 230 that were specially made for the USPS for use in Alaska. It had a factory metal hard top that was sold on Jeep Overlanders in South America and Austrailia (it was never available in the US). I got it two summers ago on a trip to Alaska and drove it back after doing some work on it.

If you're really interested, I published a diary along the way via laptop and modem and they're still available on Rockcrawler.com:

http://www.rockcrawler.com/trailreports/postalcj8/index.asp

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Damn! I remember reading that but completely forgot you were a CEG'r! What kind of shape is it in now?

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
GheY!!!!

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Damn! I remember reading that but completely forgot you were a CEG'r! What kind of shape is it in now?

Well, that's the current picture except that it's all nasty and salty from the snow/ice this week.

I've put on a 4" BDS lift with shocks, stainless braided brake lines, 33 x 12.5" Interco TrXuS tires, Skyjacker steering stabilizer, new booty-fab rear bumper, new rebuilt head, and a Mean Green starter and alternator. Other than that I've done a lot of maintenance stuff and got it running really well.

I'm in the middle of a long project to stroke out a 4.0L MPI Cherokee motor (to 4.5-4.7L or so) to replace the 4.2 carbed motor that's in it and swap in an AW4 4-speed OD tranny to replace my non-OD 3-speed. I'm also on the hunt for new front and rear axles to replace the weak stock stuff, then I'll regear them with lockers in front and rear

Then I'll really be ready to start working on her!

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Thats just not good at all.
Oh...and 30' means thirty FEET! Now that would be something...

98 Mystique LS DOB 06/97
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
If you look at the second picture. You will see that the green one is infront of the orange. So, it is real.

Ugly as hell and I love chrome.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard