Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Very Nice

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

This is good shot (Stolontour) which would you chose. The Pre 98's just look so ,uch more aggressive to me.

95 Tour ATX Zetec EGR Block OFF Polished TB Polishe Vavle cover Energy suspension Greaseable sway bar bushings Front and rear Red interior lights 1/2 done Home made short ram intake Custom Grills Watch this space grow
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i reeaaally need to get some pics up, that is exct. what mine looks like, except i dont have fogs in yet and i have mesh in the bottom grill, and some paint chips, damn salt trucks!!!. and they do look more agressive, the real svt with the big headlights and big grill looks like more of a "luxury" car.....of course that is just looks..... driving on the other hand what can you say,.. if its not a svt its not a svt, than it doesnt matter how it looks cause if your racing you wont see him anyways!!!!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:
I dont think there is much you can do , its a "95"
and i dont think you can make that year of a car look good no matter what you do ot it ,Unless you can do some serious mod's to it .

STFU!

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
you need someone to host them?

ill do it

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
best lookin pre98 on all of CEG or any Contour site for that matter

my favorite color and favorite rims(along with ADR Reactions)

im copying his rims...maybe color too but I'm not getting the SVT body kit maybe i'll go black so it doens't look like I'm jockin his car...

beyondloaded, and i forgot who owns this priced piece, i believe it is the one contour in the grille, but from looking at the amber corners, i am thinking its either an old picture or someone elses car. There is plenty you can do to either pre98 or post98. You just have to do most of the work yourself. I have only seen one thing that a pre98 hasn't been able to do without serious modding and that is the head light conversion from pre98 to post98. I have seen bumpers, skirts, trunks, lights, clear corners, audio, video, engine, interior completely changed colors, sun/moon roof added. I have seen so much, Ohh yes suspension, and rims too. You can do anything you can do with a post98 to a pre98.

IMHO those loaded up pre98s look way better then any post98 i have ever saw. And i know many of you on CEG agree.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
just when you thought this idiot couldnt get any more wrong:

I dont think there is much you can do , its a "95"
and i dont think you can make that year of a car look good no matter what you do ot it ,Unless you can do some serious mod's to it .

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Mikey just go sit back and eat some "Life " azzhole

95gl Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Well Citation, well i guess you just put it bluntly huh azzhole? To all of you post 98 drivers, what can i say a contour is a dizam nice ride, but the pre 98's, how do i say it, i duno, they just look like a "meaner" car. But yeah Citation,and i quote "its a 95" WTF is this... you wack dude.. thanks to eveyrone out there that gave me some suggestions...

95 gl 18 in ADR Trama/Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Aiwa HU and speakers Missin the contour Sold the BMW 328, lookin for an E36 M3 Daily: 1998 Blue GMC Sonoma, ZQ8 suspension cleared heads and tails Wheels coming soon. slowly modding
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Mikey just go sit back and eat some "Life " azzhole

ooooooooops, i was wrong, he just got to be even more of an idiot.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard