Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26
S
S
Wow, this is a shock to my system. This site has been an excellent source for information to me and many others. It was great talking with you all. I hope that everything works out. Hope to see everyone again...whenever contour.org 2.0 comes out!

Cheers

Mike

'98 SVT Contour #639
'79 Monte Carlo
C
C
Thanks Matt for keeping it going as long as it has. It almost went away before, until you stepped in. Sucks to hear you are losing your job frown

-Ken V.
psycho_bass@hotmail.com
My Car
S
S
Wow, this is a shock to my system. This site has been an excellent source for information to me and many others. It was great talking with you all. I hope that everything works out. Hope to see everyone again...whenever contour.org 2.0 comes out!

Cheers

Mike

'98 SVT Contour #639
'79 Monte Carlo
J
J
Thanks to all, I'll miss the sight.

Keep your stick on the ice. wink

- Jim

'96 Mystique GS, Ztech - ATX,
with CD changer, Sylvania Cool Blues, sunroof, keyless entry, and 9mm blue wires
S
S
later everyone! its been fun many times laugh

99 svt contour
-its fast. period.
91 mustang gt
-its faster. period.
86 Buick Grand National
- its way faster, double period!
T
T
OMFG! I don't usually log on at night but I almost wished I didn't. Won't sleep well tonight. My Contour and the CEG have been a big part of my life for 4 years! I have a LOT of friends because of it that I will know for probably the rest of my life. Jesus I just stood up at another CEGers wedding this past weekend if that doesn't say a lot right their! I wish I had enough computer knowledge to handle it all myself. THIS SITE AND IT'S MEMBERSHIP/FRIENDSHIP CAN NOT DIE! Drop the Off-Topic as much as I like it and let stuff roll of your back. 14 year old kids that like to talk smack should just be dropped like the plague. I feel that someone will take this over. I pray that someone will take this over. You don't think I can actually work when I get in in the morning do you. wink My boss will think I lost my mind.

"If you're pushing crazy I'm all full up here."

{Black '96 Contour SE MTX w/ over 126k on the clock}
· Get the skinny here.
· Need a 96-00 Ford Service Manual on CDROM?
B
B
Thank you for everything guys, expecially Lance.

GODSPEED

1996 Ford Contour GL
K&N FilterCharger
Changed most interior lights to blue
Installed Xenons in high/low beams
GTS Blackout Headlight Covers
FLOWMASTER Series 3
NGK Sparkplugs
WindowShield Washer Lights
No Rez
Custom Intake
Clifford Sabre 2 Alarm System
Removed Ding Guards
S
S
I am so sad to hear this, almost shocked. This is part of my everyday. Great way to meet contacts, and talk cars. Thanks Lance, and I hope you decide to bring it all back one day so we can all reunite. I have taken so much information from this site, and i'm glad I could be part of it.. sniffle, frown teer :rolleyes:

N
N
I can't say I've been here a long time, but as another fellow CEG'er has said, it's been a grand time. Heck, I don't even own a Contour myself right now, but it's been fun. I always hoped it'd be here for when I'd get my first Contour, and I still do, but I do understand where you are coming from Lance, and I would also like to thank you for keeping it up for so long, and without any donations from us. If you ever need a montly membership from us though, you can count me in.

Time for me to say tata, good-bye, and thanks Lance for everything. It's been fun.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein
R
R
I'm crying as we speak frown frown frown frown

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard