Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Anyone have an extra Mystique dome light they don't want???

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well I got my alternator and lightened and undersdriven pulleys on today ... no headers as the rest took me all day... thinking it will be better to do them when the car is parked in a garage for the first 30 days after it is painted ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
teamSVTour, I might have an extra dome light laying around somewhere. If I don't, I live by quite a few junkyards that would either give me them for cheap or just let me have them for nothing. Where about are you located?

James ------------------------- 1998 Mercury Mystique LS V6 2.5L Duratec w/ A/T Pacific Green RIP -- 1996 Mercury Mystique GS V6 2.5L Duratec w/ A/T Rear-ended on I-40 in Tennessee, 8/6/2006
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sounds like you made some good progress today Brian.
When is your car getting painted? I can't wait to see more pictures when it's done!!

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I have one of those dome lights sitting in my parts bin, I should really install it.

I fixed my foglight today. Both work now, and the car is back together 100%... minus two broken tabs on the sunroof motor cover peice, but that will be fixed and jb welded later.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by LUCA:
When is your car getting painted? I can't wait to see more pictures when it's done!!

well it was suppose to have gone in tuesday but I waited to long and someone else got in line for a full strip/paint and their car is worse then mine so it is goign to take them 3 weeks to finish that car ... so it looks to be by mid october I hope, or possible sooner if they can take it ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by LUCA:

well it was suppose to have gone in tuesday but I waited to long and someone else got in line for a full strip/paint and their car is worse then mine so it is goign to take them 3 weeks to finish that car ... so it looks to be by mid october I hope, or possible sooner if they can take it ...

It'll be worth the wait !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Luca, if you don't quit modding your car....you'll go blind. J/K. I'm just jealous. This is one I may do over X-mas break. Looks cool.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by getsum111:
Luca, if you don't quit modding your car....you'll go blind. J/K.

LMFAO !!

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
Originally posted by getsum111:
Luca, if you don't quit modding your car....you'll go blind. J/K.

LMFAO !!

OMG, that was funny Scott! I was LMAO!

Brian, it will be worth the wait. I think I'm as anxious as you to see the finished product.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard