Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
just now, a friend o my cousin got harassed for being stupid [censored] drunk when the sopr srarted.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
There are a lot of people out there that are working against all odds. 80+ year old people in perfect health that have smoked for 65 years. I worked with a lady a few years ago, that was 75 at the time that said that, for the last 50 years, she has averaged two 2 liter bottles of Pepsi A DAY!!! Me personally, and I'll knock on wood here... but I'm 25, don't really have the healthiest diet in the world, but I'm in great health. I don't exercise as much as I'd like. I don't eat well balanced meals. Yet, I never have a reason to go to the doctor, take medicine, take sick days at work(other than to just take a day off to enjoy the weather.. shhhhh! )

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by TGO:
just now, a friend o my cousin got harassed for being stupid [censored] drunk when the sopr srarted.

i have no idea what was meant by that. damn drunk posting.

anyway...yeah, look at people like george burns...was there ever a picture of him without a cigar in his mouth?

MY grandmother smoked for 40 years...back in the early 90's the doctors told her she was in the onset of emphesyma. She did quit...though it took her a while. She's pushing 80 now. My grandfather is 80 years old. Sometimes i go over the house and find the crazy bastid on the roof, or in a tree clipping branches!!!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Wow it's crazy, it's great to see people living longer these days.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard