Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I was just looking at the archives and could find some of my posts. I had 150 posts on the old site.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
My first post was when you didn't even have to register to post

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
well I dont think my first post here was as noobish to bother checking it, partly because I was a troll here for 4 years before I bothered to register... god I feel old.

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
What's the easiest way to go about this?

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Click on your name at the left, then click "view all user's posts" when the info page pops up. Keep clicking "next" until you reach the last page. There's your first post! (assuming your first post hasn't been archived - with a 2003 join date it won't be though)

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Pre98:
My #1 post. Just went through a ton of memories.

Originally posted by Pre98:
My ride is a 96 Contour SE, it had been driven for a few years untill the original owner became too sick to drive it anymore. So the car sat in storage for several years, untill it was sold to me with 36,710 miles on it . My question is should I invest in cleaning my UIM,LIM and what would the cost be? (Can this be done myself?) Thanks alot guys it's appreciated, hopefully this isn't a FAQ

My user handle was something else at the time, but I can't remember what it was.

Isn't it the same as the one you currently use to log in?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Here it is...post #1

Re: Calling out the BULB guru, question?
#188396 (Re: ExDelayed) 02/17/03 09:00 PM

New here so forgive the lack of knowledge, just wanted to know how the hell you guys know so much about EVERYTHING!??
I mean jeese, even light bulbs! this is soo cool.
BTW my Baby is a 2000 Contour Sport, no mods other than
Kenwood KDC-MPV6022 cd/mp3
Rockford Punch 400s
1 12 JL12wo

Plans:
Rims and tires
Exhaust
neons maybe
and a better system
wanna get the SVT instrument panel too (white is perdy)
cya round

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard