Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by JEFFtourCT:
i suck..
lol
but really.. i suck..

I think u r kewl
Plus your lady friend makes you extra cool.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by JEFFtourCT:
i suck..
lol
but really.. i suck..

I think u r kewl
Plus your lady friend makes you extra cool.

I was gonna say!

working in retail for me is just extra motivation to do better in school and make somthing of myself..and Im sick of my car so I cant wait to get a nice paying job so I can get a g35 coupe like I always wanted!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
working in retail for me is just extra motivation to do better in school and make somthing of myself..and Im sick of my car so I cant wait to get a nice paying job so I can get a g35 coupe like I always wanted!

Plans may work differently. I assure you a Maxima was never on my list of cars to obtain in the future (I really did want an E46 BMW 328i) but honestly the more I drive this car the more I love it. When I bought this car I planned to keep it 'just long enough' till I could afford a BMW (plans were for roughly a year from purchase, which is less than 6 months from now) but I don't want to give this car up!

It was funny, working in retail definitely bothered me in terms of management and customer treatment of you, the lowly employee, but I was also exposed to the atmosphere of people working retail full-time, which allowed me to realize "hey, it's entirely possible to live on this" ... which actually sort of demotivated me to work harder at school!

Jeff - taking time off can be a good thing. I knew a few people who ended up dropping out of college for a bit because they still had no clue what they wanted to major in (one of them is now an apprentice electrician!). However, at the same time you shouldn't get stuck in a rut - I also have other friends who went that route and ended up never saving up for their future. Take your time, figure out what it is you like to do and want to either pursue doing or getting better at it. Remember also, happiness doesn't require a college degree

Last edited by Rouar; 08/27/06 05:48 AM.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
ya i spent a few years at UMass lowell, decided it wasnt for me at the time, met some great people who are still some of my closes friends, i just turned 24 and im a carpenter, i love the work but im just gaining experience so i can build my own house some day cause im still not sure what i want to with my life, haha, my and my gf bought a condo in my home town last year completely on our own with no help from the 'rents...she's a public accountant for a firm in boston...life is all about the journey, and i agree with the "dont need a college degree to be happy" comment, cause although i do want to finish...it is not a requirement for happiness

'OO CSVT #1586 Silver Frost
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Sending you belated good fortune wishes...Hope you had a happy birthday!

For Sale 98+ SVT gauge cluster '98 Mystique LS 2.5l 5spd
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard