Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Give it a rest!! You people dwell on the past, and its the same idiots everytime.

He made a post about where the notorious striped SVT is, big deal. Its nice actually seeing a contour related post, and a piece of CEG's past.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
wait i thought chad sold it before!

omg im soo lost!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Give it a rest!! You people dwell on the past, and its the same idiots everytime.

He made a post about where the notorious striped SVT is, big deal. Its nice actually seeing a contour related post, and a piece of CEG's past.

how about YOU give it a rest. got a problem with a post? click the notify moderator button. it's the same idiots (namely you) that feel the need to run in and police every post that you don't like. get over yourself.

and i don't particularly care what your excuse will be for feeling the need to be on patrol all the time, it's simply not needed. now go power trip somewhere else.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

how about YOU give it a rest. got a problem with a post? click the notify moderator button. it's the same idiots (namely you) that feel the need to run in and police every post that you don't like. get over yourself.

and i don't particularly care what your excuse will be for feeling the need to be on patrol all the time, it's simply not needed. now go power trip somewhere else.

~Andrew

Are you high?
I'm not trying to police anything

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Are you high?
I'm not trying to police anything

riiiiiight . i have an idea, let's throw in some things that have nothing to do with anything else. you were trying to police the thread. uh oh, someone is talking about something you don't think needs to be talked about, let's run in and try and shut them up.

police: to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.

and no, i'm drinking.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Wow, this went south much quicker than I thought it would. Rob is correct, this is the reason for the post. I finally got pictures of the car I had to sell a long time ago and I get PM's often asking how the car is.. well.. to those who are curious.. there it is!!

And, if you want to bad mouth me, I really don't care. There is people on here that do much worse who should be "permabanned". Some of you people I haven't even spoken too at all or had any diverse effect on you.. why are you posting?

You wanna know something, I'm a bit diffrent now. I'm *cured* per se. Med's do wonders for cronic depression and other things.

Leave the past alone, I've tried my best to come back here to be as helpful as I was, normal, and true to some on here.. and it's you select few who treat me like I stole your wife and egged your car at teh same time. Why? Just drop it and move on. All I am asking. .

Yes, I sold it becuase of my knee, it was tore up, sorta fixxed now and getting better. And that was the worst day of my car-life. Only reason I bought Rogers old car was becuase of this community, all you people are great... pricks, but great. And CEG made the car fun. Obviously this is the internet so sob stories are gh3y, but I still find myself back here looking at the new face of CEG and seeing how things are going with some of the vet's.

Yeah, I've got my old junked CSVT sitting here that is in such bad shape, it's useless. My money and time is better spent elsewhere. This car is more sentimetnal than driveable, damn thing needs an entire shell and rear everything. If you're interested..PM me.

At any rate, move up, not down.

Oh, mods.. please don't lock this, thank you.

Last edited by Tuned3900SFI; 08/25/06 03:39 AM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
good to hear it went to a good home!

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
chad im very curious to how your "custom headlights" were made, they look fantastic!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
chad im very curious to how your "custom headlights" were made, they look fantastic!

x2

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
what happened to the duals with magnaflows that were on that car?

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard