Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
tha Maro does run. here's a video of Jay Leno taking it a local cruise spot here in Burbank.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
GM and Chrysler both suck...Ford kicked their arses by doing it first with the Mustang re-style and they are both trying to push into the market they (at least GM with the camaro) failed in previously. I would maybe buy the Challenger, because it is one of my favorite muscle cars, but the Camaro was and still is an ugly duckling

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by todras:
Could have just been consequence too.

Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Frosty:
but the Camaro was and still is an ugly duckling

>

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Woodward is a mad house. There are people every where and some driving like idiots and Aholes...I wouldn't drive a concept car down woodward during the cruise.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
This reminds me of Crysler's ad's a few years ago with Lee Iacoca syaing Lead, Follow or get out of the way. Well, I guess Ford led with the 05 'stang and Chevy and Dodge are fighting for the follow position. Question is, who is going to have to get out of the way?

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Tourgasm:

Particularly when you mess up the word with a real word.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J

coincidence or something close would have been good....

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Frosty:
GM and Chrysler both suck...Ford kicked their arses by doing it first with the Mustang re-style and they are both trying to push into the market they (at least GM with the camaro) failed in previously. I would maybe buy the Challenger, because it is one of my favorite muscle cars, but the Camaro was and still is an ugly duckling

WTF?

Oh yeah...No Retro Cues whatsoever....

And might I mention neither GM nor Chrysler "failed" at their markets. Quite the opposite actually. The markets failed GM and Dodge. Their cars were meant for the high-performance market, which, I might add, typically disappears after an oil crisis or two.

Mustang isn't GOD. If I recall correctly, Mustang died long before Camaro did, circa 1974. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

Oh SNAP!

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
There's a major important difference: people BOUGHT the Mustang II. It may have been an image failure, but it sold well.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard