Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#1634457 08/24/06 04:38 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
funny the 200 or so troops they are sending to lebanon is more than the USA is sending (which is zero)

Sending US troops into Lebanon would be a monumental mistake. I think everyone should realise this. IF we sent ONE soldier there it would be seen as a show of support for the Israeli's. Up to now our support for Israel is both implied and behind the scenes. The US does not need to be seen fighting side by side with the Israeli's, this would only escalate the hatred already harbored toward the US.

If this ever happens, kiss your asses goodbye cos the Jihad that Al Qaede ad other muslim extremists want, would begin in way you could not imagine. I'd never fly again!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1634458 08/24/06 05:01 PM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
funny the 200 or so troops they are sending to lebanon is more than the USA is sending (which is zero)

Sending US troops into Lebanon would be a monumental mistake. I think everyone should realise this. IF we sent ONE soldier there it would be seen as a show of support for the Israeli's. Up to now our support for Israel is both implied and behind the scenes. The US does not need to be seen fighting side by side with the Israeli's, this would only escalate the hatred already harbored toward the US.

If this ever happens, kiss your asses goodbye cos the Jihad that Al Qaede ad other muslim extremists want, would begin in way you could not imagine. I'd never fly again!

Yeah the thing is you guys already have shown alot of support for Israel. Its not a big secret. Sending them the bunker buster bombs sure doesnt show arabs that you hate Israel.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
#1634459 08/24/06 05:52 PM
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by Stazi:
snip...If this ever happens, kiss your asses goodbye cos the Jihad that Al Qaede ad other muslim extremists want, would begin in way you could not imagine. snip

Tell those pansy assed punks to bring it! I'm tired of this Middle Eastern conflict crap and the threat of extremists and terrorists. Send Allah M'F'N terrorist to my house. I just picked up another 1000 rounds and am ready. I even had Mrs. Trapps at the range last week, with a law officer friend, getting into form.

I wonder if the government has terrorist hit squads - here on US soil? I'd like to join in the fun. Allah, Allah, BANG! BANG!

As for Israel and everything/everyone else over there I say screw them all; let them kill each other. Eventually, like a group of dogs does, they'll sort it out themselves.

Bring ALL of our troops home give them a month off and then set up a border guard unlike any other - ring the whole F'n country with well rested and pissed off military personnel. I want to see loads of automatic weapons in our airports and other public venues. I'm sorry if racial profiling upsets people. It works. Use it to keep the bastards at bay - you know they'd use any means available to get at us.

/irrational, unsupported rant off

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
#1634460 08/24/06 05:59 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Swazo:
Canada has put out ALMOST $2 million (canadian at that...) while America is giving over $250 million USD.

Yeah but Canada's tank is already being used in Afghanistan so they are already stretched pretty thin as it is!

- Tim
#1634461 08/24/06 06:28 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
Anyone see Fox Sunday where they showed the video clip of the French troops arriving in Lebanon in two inflatable boats? I thought Chris Wallace was going to start laughing.

I thought it was one boat and a big mirror to make it look like 2 boats. Were the boats painted French Surrender White?

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard