Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Most Hated Ricer is usually the punk a$$ kid driving the car.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by Pre98:
Originally posted by Renee:
teeny boppers in Civics who think they are the fastest things on earth

Easy now. If there's a HOT chick driving that riced out car, my hatred takes a vacation!

Only long enough for a grudge <censored>!

"HERE'S.....WHAT.....I......THINK.....OF......YOUR.....RICE!!!......BEYOTCH!!! <grunt> .... <grunt>

***whew!!!*** ***pant*** ***pant***

Now get out, and make me a sammich on your way past the kitchen!!

Is that a ham sammich you want

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
I hate the ricers who have rims on the rear tires and spare tires on the front .

Or the ones that rev up at a light,. Then they take off fast and then make a right turn 50 feet down the road or to the next red light, what a waste of gas and brakes. Me and my daughter laugh at them and shake our heads, what a bunch of idiots.

Matt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- 'At least its not a geo!'
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
You have forgotten about the two wheeled ricers. Or those usually named SQUIDS. They are just as bad and half of them dont even have a license. Other than that I just love the domestic vtec cars and the "insert any make" type R.

99 csvt 68 cuda fastback 340 00 gp gtp (wife) 01 gs500
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by Pre98:
teeny boppers in Civics who think they are the fastest things on earth

Easy now. If there's a HOT chick driving that riced out car, my hatred takes a vacation!

Only long enough for a grudge <censored>!

"HERE'S.....WHAT.....I......THINK.....OF......YOUR.....RICE!!!......BEYOTCH!!! <grunt> .... <grunt>

***whew!!!*** ***pant*** ***pant***

Now get out, and make me a sammich on your way past the kitchen!!

Is that a ham sammich you want

Ham's fine. But make sure you cut the crust off, and slice it in half diagonally. Get it right, or there'll be round two for you! The second time I'll turn you around so's you can see mah "O" face!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Trapps:
Got to respect the 13 year old 4 door Accord sedan with the DIY tint on the rear window and an APC sticker (crooked and not centered) on the front. The incredible performance (and sound) of a bone stock automatic 4 banger blowing out a Folgers exhaust. The killer yellow paint, complete with drips, runs & orange peel, on the a/c vents, IP bezel, door handle pockets and parking brake handle. The super high quality Audiovox stereo pumping out some rediculous cross of Yanni and Ice Cube through a pair of Jensen speakers loud enough to rattle the tinted, gold rimmed, rear license plate frame. Least we overlook the chrome plated plastic wheel covers (held on by at least 2 zip ties per wheel). Finally, the wing. It's downforce coming solely from the weight as the car could never reach speeds capable of said wing producing down force because, said wing creates more drag the the Folger-assed 4 banger can overcome. The fact that it's 6 inches wider than the car does aid in backing into a parking space though; like wands on a snow plow, you can see that wing from any position in the drivers seat. From any position within 50 yards.

I actualy don't hate these people. After all, laughter is the best medicine. Just as long as they know I'm laughing at them.

most common ricer around the 'ghetto' area. It's always a [censored] accord too huh?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard