Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
This is retarded.

Pete, relax would ya... The forums aren't going downhill and these threads wouldn't turn into such disasters, if it weren't for the flaming.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd want to be taking 3L advice from you anyway. See dyno forum

... btw, that was a joke, chill.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by RawBurt:
This is retarded.

Pete, relax would ya... The forums aren't going downhill and these threads wouldn't turn into such disasters, if it weren't for the flaming.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd want to be taking 3L advice from you anyway. See dyno forum

your gonna die rawbutt.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by RawBurt:
This is retarded.

And yes this thread is still retarded...the guy comes here throwing out random ass numbers for some 3L duratec he did in a taurus. My point is, if he got a 3L in a taurus to 265hp then why in the [censored] would he need to ask how to get 50 hp out of the same [censored] engine...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I know this is juvenile,but damn,I want the time back I wasted reading this duma$$ thread. Has anyone even told him he can find ALL the info he needs if he would search?

2000 Silver SVT
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I think so...not to mention that it was also added what he can add to the engine (bolt-ons), and tuning were the only things he can do to really get more power assuming he hasn't done them already. Again, this is assuming he is already using svt cams. Other than that the only thing he can do to add that much power is FI. (cheapest route being nitrous)

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard