Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by R_G:
Mikey, it's fuc*ked up, I always admired your ride, IMHO one of the best tours out there, and now I find out it's a non-SVT one... shame on ya

I knew you drove a Saturn, Mr I don't like sausage unless it's fresh!!!!!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
holy [censored]the scammer is right!!!!!! my car isnt an SVT!!!!!!!!!!! what am i to do???!?!!! for the love of god!!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! WHY ME!!!!!!

here is a [censored] slap if i ever saw one...

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Oh stop already, SVT never made a 4 banger Contour...Just admit you're wrong Mikey so we can move on...

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
P
P
my bad... i saw the red non svt u had pics of.... u do have one of the best svt's ive seen...... i had no intensions of screwing rj..... like i said [censored] came up and my trans in the tour was alot more than it was suposed to be..... look at my ebay name... everything else i bought is positive feedback... i said i was gonna take care of him the next day and he left me nasty feedback.... i saw that he has it re-listed on ebay so..... rj what do u think is a fair amount for the delay of your sale??? send me a paypal request for i dont know 25 bucks sounds good.... just for the time it took u to re-list and the hastle.... and u remove the negative feedback and we can call it done.... i had no intentions of screwing u... or causing problems with u guys...... so the ball is in your court now..

R
R_G Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
No hard feelings man, that's OK, forgotten.

P
P
im honestley sorry..... could u get rid of the bad feedback??? i really didnt intend for it to happen.... i dont screw people over... especially a fellow contour guy!! if u dont want money at least let me know what it sells for... if it goes for less than i won it for... i will make up the difrence..... as for everyone else on here.... sorry for offending anyone... i was just upset and dont want a bad name..... rj u are a stand up guy...

thanks,
paulie

R
R_G Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Go on Ebay, search for how to withdraw a neg feedback, let me know and I will try to fix it...

P
P
thanks rj..... i really apreciate it!!!

R
R_G Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Done, your score should be by now 100%

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63