Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
no matter how much you re aim the stock reflector sucks. if you aim your ligts higher the high beam wont even hit the road. so its best to keep the light at factory height. only difference i did in my aiming is i aimed my lights wider. projectors would be nice but im not to good at stuff like that. i should have kept my old lights to practice on.

98 contour s.e. sport mtx http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503352 all mods shown on page
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
If you're worried, put some foglights on. That should help. Only thing, is mine are so bright that they're brighter than just regular brights. I need to put a switch on them. I have them hooked up to come on with the dim headlights. I even piss off truckers in the far lane on 4-lane roads, let alone 2-lane. Need to replace headlight bulbs too. These things are too dam dim. Might as well run on DRLs.

I have Diamond Blue foglights (by Blazer). Real nice, especially compared to those Wal-Mart ones that rust. Had these on my old 95 Contour and this one. So they're 6 years old with no rust whatsoever. My Wal-Mart ones rusted in under 2, and the screw was getting crunchy to turn. Same thing happened with the ones on here before, and they were only on a year. Total junk.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard