Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that the wife I don't really have and I have decided to adopt her 2nd cousin's inbred partial abortion of a child. We're very excited, but cannot figure out the actual legal title of what we want to do and the perceived social understanding of what we are going to do. So please critisize and rant on...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S

seriously though, that's disgusting! but id hit it

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'll be waiting at the kiddy pool! I mean Hey Guys, let's grab a beer at the bar!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that the wife I don't really have and I have decided to adopt her 2nd cousin's inbred partial abortion of a child. We're very excited, but cannot figure out the actual legal title of what we want to do and the perceived social understanding of what we are going to do. So please critisize and rant on...

Welcome to the Land Of The Free!

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Depending on the stage act you all can do together, you might want to call yourselves the Aristocrats

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Swazo:

Depending on the stage act you all can do together, you might want to call yourselves the Aristocrats

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
I don't want to pay for her special school. Deal.

BTW, isn't homosexual artistic pre-teen a bit redundant?

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W

I don't know if you are serious, but if so you're nuts! Sounds funny too.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I don't want to pay for her special school. Deal.

BTW, isn't homosexual artistic pre-teen a bit redundant?

Artistic and Autistic are different, very different.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
yeah yeah yeah, point made.

Dave didn't get a time out for the thread itself, there was nothing wrong with it.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net

Link Copied to Clipboard