CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:
Originally posted by Loco4G63:
Nice Neon!

I own a Lancer.

and i a Mustang

LMAO!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Chris@CTA:
Originally posted by RyeLou:
Chris I think I've actually exchanged emails with you before about parts you sell. I don't remember what it was or if I bought it, but I do remember asking you about something...maybe availability.

I have the CTI FMIC and their bumper bar. It's very nice. I can't fit the stock mesh in front of it though, so some of the fins have some rock chips.

I am running the AGP direct fit, and needless to say (as per the instructions), it touches the front bumper. I didn't cut the bumper, left in the mesh, however, I will upgrade to a full height FMIC at some point, use one of our modified stock bumper bars, and no more touching of the bumper.

my front bumper is cut and the lower 2 grill pieces are gone because of how it sticks out. i don't care though, it's fast.

2003 Dodge SRT-4 Mods: more than 250 characters worth!
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Nice Neon!

I own a Lancer.

and i a Mustang

And the rest of us are still tooling around in Contour powered vehicles.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by gotapex:
Nice Neon!

I own a Lancer.

and i a Mustang

And the rest of us are still tooling around in Contour powered vehicles.

You're the one with the Noble, right?

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Rickabod:

my front bumper is cut and the lower 2 grill pieces are gone because of how it sticks out. i don't care though, it's fast.

Fast yes, but the problem is road debris. The mesh is there to provide the IC protection from stuff that could dent the IC and potentially cause a hole and a boost leak.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by RyeLou:
Originally posted by Rickabod:

Fast yes, but the problem is road debris. The mesh is there to provide the IC protection from stuff that could dent the IC and potentially cause a hole and a boost leak.

A lot of us are running a bar and plate design IC, rather than tube and fin, so the bar and plate is pretty strong, and can take a lot of abuse. The tube and fin design is basically like a radiator. Saying all of this, I kept the mesh, mainly for looks, but also as noted, to help protect the IC.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
True. I have the CTI which is a tube and fin style. I love the looks but the dings from rocks are starting to worry me. I'll have to come up with something to cover the IC. I have their crash bar but with that the stock mesh wouldn't fit.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard