Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Toadster:
Originally posted by red99sesport:

Here is an example of what you are looking for.

lots of great details!! that one was sold though!

I wasn't trying to say buy that one. I was trying to say look for one like that. That particular dealer isn't one I would deal with anyway. Many of my friends have tried to deal with them on Hondas and have had problems. Besides, that car is in Ohio and he is in Cali. It would be easier/better to get an Expedition locally. Ford made a ton of them, so I'm fairly certain he can find one locally that fits his needs.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Pete D:
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Or, if he wants an Expedition, he can get an Expedition. If you haven't noticed, they are significantly larger than a Pilot.

Than he will buy one, no matter what anyone on here says. God forbid I was trying to reccomend something that would likely suit his needs better. But you are probably right he does need the extra 4 cu ft of cargo space (over a pilot) and will be towing a trailer. Because god only knows how often I see Expeditions driving around with a full load of passengers and cargo while towing a trailer, instead of having one soccer mom and maybe a kid in the car driving to wally world or some place. Excuse me for having recommended a more reliable vehicle that costs less to maintain, own and would depreciate less, all while using less fuel and performing the same funcitons.

ALl i know is if you get the Expedition and you start to whine about gas prices, I won't be there to sympathize with you . Go with the Pilot, it's a lot nicer, better resale, and it's a lower maintenence car. If you must however, get a used Navigator, it's pretty affordable as well and depreciates so well (I mean that lower years are quite affordable), or even a used Tahoe.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
MMMmmmmm i filled up n it was $130

My Rides 98 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 22" Akuza Creepin 2 Infinity Reference 12" Subs 1 Infinity 520 Watt 4-Channel Amp 1 Infinity 1200 Watt 2-Channel Amp 4 Infinity Reference 6x8
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 98EB_Expedition:
MMMmmmmm i filled up n it was $130

holy crap - you running premium?

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
They are advertising eddie bauer 06's explorers for 350 a month with no money down. (you can squeeze that down) and most dealers will give you the same deal on the v8.... Just a thought if you wanted to go newer and didn't mind a slight downsize. (6 speed/V8 combo is nice)

05 Legacy GT Turbo 5speed 99 SVT GRN/TAN (sold) 06 Ford Explorer EBv8
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard