Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/

Die Hard: Reset

John McClane takes on an internet-based terrorist group set to dismantle the United States.

OMG I hope this thing gets shelved permanently.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
It'd have to be pretty bad to beat Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest! I liked the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie a lot, but Dead Man's Chest SUCKED!

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by bishop375:
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/

Die Hard: Reset

John McClane takes on an internet-based terrorist group set to dismantle the United States.

OMG I hope this thing gets shelved permanently.

The only thing about this that might be mildly interesting is if McClane is totally computer-illiterate (which I'd totally expect) and has this whole fish-out-of-water thing going. But Die Hard should have stopped after the first one...each sequel has been weak as a sequel, and DHIII could have been a decent stand-alone if they'd just left out the BIG BANG ending and made it a cross between Phone Booth and 16 Blocks (neither of which I've seen in full).

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I actually liked Die Hard 2 a lot. I do agree that the 3rd one was a little strange. I am honestly not sure why they decided to ressurect this series. I will probobaly see it once it comes out on TV or maybe DVD though to be honest.

2001 Volvo S40-Perrin MBC@ 11psi, EST intake, 35% tint, still slow
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Its just an action movie, it doesn't need a stellar plot.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Swazo:
It'd have to be pretty bad to beat Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest! I liked the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie a lot, but Dead Man's Chest SUCKED!

Talk about coming out of left field. You are the only person i've heard that doesn't like it.

I personally think it was much better than the first. First one i was actually bored watching.

But back OT - As silly as the story line sounds...i've liked pretty much all of the die hard movies. Whether cheesy or not, i was able to sit through and enjoy them all.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by TGO:
Originally posted by Swazo:

Talk about coming out of left field. You are the only person i've heard that doesn't like it.

I personally think it was much better than the first. First one i was actually bored watching.

I've actually heard quite a few people hating on DMC

and making a new Die Hard sequel doesn't surprise me.
I mean, Kevin damn Smith, of all people, made a sequel to Clerks. People are just sequel crazy.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
I liked DMC.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i dunno.....Snakes on a Plane seems to have real Oscar potential....

then there's the previews for Rocky 6? 7? that i saw at the theater last week.... a noob says that the old champ cant hang with today's boxing (or something like that). kinda like Hughes vs Gracie. but another Rocky film?! wtf?!

ive also heard rumors about Harrison Ford coming back as Indiana Jones again...

whats next? chuck norris is back in Missing in Action part IV!1!?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I've actually heard quite a few people hating on DMC

That's what I have heard as well. I liked the first one, but I heard he second just leaves you hanging........for the next sequel. I'll just rent DMC on DVD and wait for "Pirates of The Carribbean 3: Arrrgghh"

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard